Jason Natural Cosmetics Rosewater and Glycerine Lotion

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

I bought this in a 12 oz pump action bottle from Wholefoods when they were selling it off at around $6.

I wanted a pleasant but lightly scented body lotion that would go on smoothly and sink in quickly, and I did not want to pay silly money for it. And this fits the bill. It moisturizes well but is not greasy, and as another reviewer said, it turns out to be almost unscented. Will definitely buy again.

on 1/26/2008 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a lovely product. I got it for about $4 from vitacost.com. It's thick but not too thick and soaks into the skin nicely. it makes my skin soooo soft (even my hands) and has good lasting power. The only problem with it is that it doesn't even begin to smell like roses. THe scent is purely of glycerin and not floral whatsoever. It's not an unpleasant smell really, rather soapy. It smells pretty much like an "unscented" product that has glycerin in it. It would probably be ideal for someone who doesn't care for lotions with perfumes. I'll definitely use it up, but I doubt I'll buy it again simply because i want something with more of a scent.

on 5/20/2007 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This lotion makes my skin super soft. It actually works better when skin is damp and keeps my very dry hands soft for hours. I love the scent and I've bought all the other JASON lotions and this is the best one by far. Will definitely buy this product again.

on 6/13/2006 7:15:00 PM

I like this one because it doesn't smell like striaght-up roses. The other ones I've smelled (Caswell-Massey, Crabtree-Evelyn, etc.) smelled too overwhelmingly of roses in an old-lady sort of way. This one is more subdued and clean smelling. Goes really well with the Yardley Early Morning Rose soap (the cheaper one on the pink box, not the one in the fancy three-pack with the matching spray). Both the Yardley soap and this lotion have more of a hint-of-roses sort of smell rather than in-your-face roses.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this Jason Naturals Rosewater Lotion! It's not your typical rose scent. It's more of a light rose-hinted/soapy/clean scent. Not sure what glycerine smells like, but maybe that is what the "soapy/clean" smell is in this Lotion. I have a million rose scented products, and it is nice to have one that is a little different like Jason Rosewater and Glycerine Lotion. Wonderful when used in conjunction with Jason's Rosewater Body Satin shower gel (shower gel smells more like rose flowers and not glycerin)! Will definitely buy again!

on 9/1/2005 7:31:00 PM

Love everything about this hand and body lotion and have used it for years. It has a light rose water fragrance that I am addicted to. Contains 70% organic ingredients and no mineral oil or waxes. Also does not cotain the paraben line of preservatives. The lotion is glycerin-based fortified with the B vitamin panthenol, vitamin E and vitamin A and herbal extracts of lavender, rosewater, calendula and chamomile. It absorbs intstantly into the skin without imparting a tacky or waxy feel. My skin feels moisturized and nourished and is incredibly soft. And the price is great. I usually pay around $5 for an 8oz tube of this.. Also available in the Jason rose water fragrance line is a body powder, satin bath gel and hand soap all of which I use.

on 7/1/2004 4:42:00 PM

*loved* this lotion. Smells faintly or roses, but not irritatingly so. When it moisturizes your hands, it seems to last forever...you're not reapplying every hour, it's great. Only a tiny bit will do...I've had the same tube for at least 6 months, so worth the price!!

on 3/8/2004 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the idea of this lotion...leaves my skin soft, smooth, and well-hydrated, but I can not get past the smell. It reeks of glycerine to me, in a very bad way. My bf and sister both said it just smells very lightly like flowers, but all I get is a huge, heavy whiff of glycerine!!! Yuck.