September 24, 2014 | 1570 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine Lipstick in Latte Shine #323

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 9:52:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the Wild Shine lipsticks because of their gel-like texture. I also love the fact that they're fragrance free, and you can reapply w/no gunky buildup! Latte Shine is a warm caramel brown on my rosy lips. It lets some of my natural lip color show through, and it looks really natural on me. I'll definitely repurchase this! I'm a MAC C3/Aromaleigh 2W w/medium golden brown hair and hazel eyes.

EDIT 4/19/05 - Great color and formula, but it's just not for me anymore. I rarely wear lipstick, so this was given away. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2004 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Eleanor_The_Cute

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wild Shine Lipsticks are great. I have #325, "Precious Shine" and I love it . . . but Latte Shine #323 I returned immediately after purchasing & trying, b/c it looked terrible on. This is prob. b/c I'm PPP cool-toned & it's warm-toned (yellow-based). Big clash. Probably only warm-toned skin ladies will be able to wear this one. Otherwise, 3 lippies for moisturizing formula, sheer color, and the affordability and availablity factors, $1.99 @ HEB. The packaging isn't the best but can be put up with if you have a color you love. Won't purchase this particular shade again, but will purchase other shades in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very impressed with the quality of these Wild Shines. IMO, they're some of the best lipsticks I've ever used, and for 1.99, you can really afford to try all of the ones you want.

Latte Shine is a shimmery honey-caramel color with champagne shimmer. The shimmer isnt over the top, and the color just looks moist on my lips. I also detect a small hint of peach whenever I wear this. I like to pair it with a caramel gloss like L'Oreal Dulce de Leche CG Shy Shimmer. Great color. continued >>