October 25, 2014 | 1834 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by mirandamarie0592

Hands down best eyeliner! Ive used maybelliene (stilleto &gel liner), covergirl (felt tip&brush) pencil eyeliners, elf eyeliner nothing has ever worked for me! Every eyeliner was smeared on the outer corner of my eyes within minutes! My eyes are very watery and this didn't smear at all! Purchased for 3.93 at walmart. If you're not so great with liquid have some makeup remover on hand, this stuff is not very easy to take off!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was blown away by this liner. I had previously used Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner for years, but they recently changed the packaging and formula and it wasn't for the better. There was less product and after a month the formula started separating which was a huge disappointment for the money. I found some youtube videos and pinterest pins about this and decided I had nothing to lose if I spent $3 and didn't like this. BUT I LOVED IT! I got some many compliments and 4 co-workers even asked if I would show them how to do cat-eyes and winged eyes. This is a very dark black and it is VERY precise. Unlike other liners, the line goes where you want it to so that you don't have to run the corner off and try again which leads to smudging and really detracts from the drama of a cat eye in the first place. This doesn't smudge and lasts all day until you wash it off. This product has definitely restored my faith in drug store cosmetics.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this liner. It goes on and stays where you put it. Its super black and doesnt fade or smudge. I really like ELF gel liner because it was so easy to put on but once I tried this, I think I like it better. Sometimes the ELF will smudge some. This is only 3$ so its very cheap. I do have to use a different brush but that is just how I am. I can never apply a liner with the little brushes that come with them. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by PrincessPilar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is one of the best - bar none. Precision application- stays on all day - good for the waterline - doesn't flake at all - nice and dark without going on broadly like you slapped a paint brush on your eyes. I love the tight line I can do with this brush. I will always buy this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by LilEdie

If I could give this 10 lippies I would! The hands down all time BEST liquid or gel liner out there!!!!

Let me start by saying, I have been trying to master the perfect cat's eye since I was 16. (I am now more, ahem, mature, let us say) and I have never been able to do it without it being crooked, spotty, flakey, making me look like a drag queen, or having to try over and over to get it right while taking it off and putting it on again and damaging my delicate eye skin to no end (& taking forever to get out of the house in the process!) And, hello, I have beauty school hours in professional makeup and I STILL couldn't do the cat's eye!

Hallelujah! I have FINALLY found the right product that gives me the ultimate control and I have perfected my cat's eye look EVERY day on the FIRST try! My boyfriend (who doesn't like a stitch of makeup on me, literally) loves how it looks and is always complimenting me on my "sultry" eyes.

The trick is, the brush! It is thin enough to give you the perfect little flick and you can build on it or not depending on how thick of a line you're going for. The brush is VERY thin.

Every other liquid liner, liner in a felt tip pen and gel liner always had the wrong kind of brush or applicator tip. They were too thick, dragged on the lid, got clogged or lost the depth of their color by the time you got to the flick.

This is how I do it. First I put on a thin line of NYC Show Time Velvet Pencil Eyeliner (see my review) as a base line to follow then I move to the liquid liner and make sure ALL of the excess is off of both sides of the brush before I start. THAT'S the key! I start at the inner corner of my lashes moving outwards in a thin line at the base of the lashes all the way to the outer corner of the eye, just along the lashes. Then I go back and do the inner corner of the eye. As for the flick, I apply more liner and remove all of the excess again, then I bring up a short line at the corner of my eye and next work the flick backwards in towards the eye to blend it into the line I already made at the base of my lashes. I make sure I start with the line as thin as possible and then build up as desired. The trick is to clean the brush of excess and work very slowly. I perfected it in a day, seriously.

This liner doesn't flake or budge all day long. It stays just as fresh, jet black and dark as when you first apply it. I hate to admit it but I've even fallen asleep with it on and when I woke up it looked like I had just put it on!

This liner costs like $3 and can be found in any drug or big box store. I think it also comes in brown. The price is right and it is THE BEST!!!!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Penpal11

I really like this eyeliner. Dries fast, to a matte black finish. Stays on, but is not waterproof. After many hours, there might be a flake or two. Brush is easy to use, but can pick up a little too much product at times. Easily resolved by wiping off the excess back in the container. Great for making thin lines. I would recommend this to anyone. The price is unbeatable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by MsVengeance

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally a decent liquid eyeliner! I really wish I'd just checked the reivews before going out and buying a bunch of eyeliners that sucked (my favorite brand recently quit making my usual eyeliner so I was scrambling to find a new one).

I like this stuff because it's nice and pigmented and not all watery or prone to fading like a lot of other cheap liquid eyeliners. It also isn't all flaky or worse, all thick and weird like some liquid eyeliners can be when you use too much. I never use the brushes that come with eyeliners like this bc unless you wipe off the applicator (and waste a bunch) it'll get all over your lashes. Gives me the chance to get some use out of the brushes from the otherwise useless eyeliners that I've wasted too much $$$ on anyways...

If you make a mistake with this stuff it's really easy to wipe off and correct (no scraping at your eyes to get'er off) though sometimes I have to swipe a q-tip dipped in cream to take care of the stain it leaves. I love how it's smeary enough to work with but once it sets it's long wearing (but keep in mind I don't use it on my inner lids or waterline).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by troo12

:( I have it a three because it is very pigmented and is easy to apply. However, within an hour of application the eyeliner on the outer part of my lids had smudged. It had even fallen to my bottom lash lines creating the dreaded raccoon look :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Holagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This Eyeliner is my favorite and i been using it for 3yrs now..The first time i bought it was at a walgreen,trying to find the cheapest liquid eyeliner i found this this eyeliner and decided to give it a try,i got it in black,bought it,got home and tried it and i absolutely loved it,i like how black it is and matte it is,on some other liquid eyeliner are which leaves your eyeliner looking like shiny looking plastic on the eyes. I also have a friend that loves this eyeliner too..i love this eyeliner and i absolutely will repurchase it<3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by lynnphi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I left my makeup at home and needed to be presentable for some work meetings. I picked this eyeliner based on mua reviews and it being so cheap. I have to say I'm impressed. Absolutely worth the $3.50 I spent and a nice rich black. No smudging. Great for a liquid liner look.