October 24, 2014 | 1611 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Megaliner Liquid Eyeliner- Turquoise

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is such a pretty color! I wear with a basic nude eye or gold/bronzey look. I have gray-blue eyes & this really makes them even prettier plus I get compliments when I wear this & you cannot beat the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great! I get so many compliments when I wear it. It's more green than turquoise, though. The brush is thin enough to get a precise line. The liner lasts throughout an entire school day. I will repurchase because it's so inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by xchavirax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Will Buy This For As Long As I Live. Or As Long As It Continues To Look amazing On Me. I get SO MANY Compliments On This. At Least Three Every time I Wear It. I Think it Looks Amazing On Brown Eyes. Really Makes Them Pop.
Fades After a While, But Nothing too Bad. "Nothing Lasts Forever.!"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by MegamiMoon

So many things to love about this eyeliner! The formula is smooth, the color is gorgeous, and I love the fine brush and long handle...perfect for precision application. I guess the only complaint I have is that the color is more of a jade green than turquoise. Also, it's not waterproof and smudges a little towards the end of the day, but it was never advertised as waterproof. I think there's a waterproof version of Megaliner Liquid Liner out there. Otherwise, it's a pretty perfect product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by GlaMourFloWer

I love this! It is an awesome pop of color for a neutral eye. The color is beautiful and bright, but I have to be in the mood to wear it its not an everyday wear for me. Can't wait to try the purple one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by socalgirl01

If you are going to buy this dont make the same mistake that i did and make sure that you buy it in the h2o proof version those are the only ones worth buying in my opinion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Beautiful greenish color when worn correctly. I just saw that My Secret Addiction show with the makeup addict who painted this on like shadow or concealer...and she kind of ruined the color for me. But worn correctly this is a great pop of color and the quality of the liners are great...especially for the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It is absolutely amazing esp for the price and amount you get. It is greatly pigmented, shiny and polished. It looks great with a neutral eye look to add color to a look esp if your afraid of looking like a clown. Sometimes i worry with my pale skin that bright colors look crazy at times so colored liners are my go to 4 added colors. I love these (the purple one too) it shows up so well. Its very easy to apply i believe esp that i have problems sometimes bc my long lashes get in the way but never have had a problem. Def worth the price i got all the colors available! Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is SO beautiful! I love the subtle shimmers in it too. I was originally going to get cool green and saw this color and decided it was prettier. =) It's like a shimmery teal color. It goes on really smooth and is very pigmented. It probably helps that it's been hot today so maybe the heat made it so smooth to apply lol, because I have other wet n wild eyeliners (mink brown and white) that don't apply as smoothly. I love this color though and would totally repurchase. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by pour

Use a primer with this.... The color is buildable. The only draw back I have is... the brush, mine was fraying and will leave lines where I don't need them. For the price, the thrill of useing this eyeliner, is something that I use for fun!