December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by lincolnsmom921

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I will buy this product until it's no longer on the market! This is my everyday "natural" look eyeliner. It blends perfectly and gives me a finished look to my eye makeup on days when I just want to look like me. It matches my lashes, so it helps them to look thicker. I love the brush, and while I hear all the time about how hard liquid liner is to apply, I beg to differ. This brush makes it a dream. No drag, just a smooth line that is extremely easy to keep close to the lash line. Depending on the amount of pressure placed on the brush, you can get a soft thin line or a thick bold line.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by blueingreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Megaliner in Brown is a slightly bronzed medium-dark brown with shimmer. I do find that the pigmentation is a bit weak, unfortunately. The application is otherwise good, with a smooth formula and a nice, thin brush applicator. Wear is competitive with other non-waterproof liquid liners available and actually very impressive for the dirt cheap price. If not for the pigmentation issues, I would have given a higher rating for an otherwise solid, but unremarkable, product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 8:59:00 AM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This liner is great! This has introduced me into the world of liquid liner, and yes, I want to stay!
I bought this thinking it was going to be a matte brown, but upon closer inspection I realized the bottle shows a shimmery brown. When applied, it comes out copper, which was unexpected, but I LOVE it. I'm thrilled about how much it brightens up my blue eyes. It takes a few swipes for better pigment, but it's worth it.
The tube is easy to handle, and the thin brush makes for easy application (cat eye and all). However, I always make sure I'm super careful about taking the wand out of the tube, since I noticed if I do it too quickly, the liner splashes a bit.
The only bad things I have to say about this liner: the amount of time it takes to dry (a bit too long) and how easily it comes off. I mean, if you cry- well, let's just say you'd better not even snivel. It'll look like you never put on liner in the first place.
Wet 'n' Wild makes a solid product. I still can't get over the quality of their makeup for the absurdly cheap price points. I'm sure this isn't the best liquid liner in the world, but for three bucks, it's certainly worth trying. Even if you're a makeup snob, having a bottle of this liner around wouldn't hurt in a pinch.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyDoll10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually love everything by Wet and Wild but surprisingly I did not like this eyeliner simply because I found the formula to be a little bit too watery for me and the brown was not dark enough against my eyes (I have dark brown eyes). You could barely see I had anything on. However, this might be better for lighter eyed and skinned gals. I love love love the black version of this eyeliner though! That one is more pigmented...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Do i love wet n wild- yes! This liquid liner is amazing! Its easily to apply (bristle brush) pigmentation is great, dries fast, dries to a flat color, and stays on all day. I use olive oil on a qtip and its hard to get off with that even. Available at walmart, rite aid or wherever wetnwild is sold and is $1.99!
Its cheap and u wouldnt know it bc its one of the best liquid liner ever! There are other shades available- black,teal, dark brown, purple. Now the also have a h2o proof version and u get a hard felt tip applicator with that version. The formula is not watery or wet more creamy which makes application so easy. Im not the best with liquid liner but this brush is one of the easier ones. And it allows u to apply right along the lash line so no skippd spots on lash line and also allows precise smaller lines or can be built up to a thicker more dramatic line. Its easy to flick to do a winged look too. I love the brown and dark brown for daytime or more neutral looks. It dark but sometimes with my pale skin and brown eyes black can be too much so i love these liners! Def worth every penny! Amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by mightymcownage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is fantastic-if you don't have sensitive eyes. It's a nice dark color that lasts all day, and the wand takes some getting used to, but you just have to wipe off most of the product before you apply it, so that it doesn't get all over your lashes. But I think the cheap ingredients irritate my eyes :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by thal89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. I bought it on a whim because it was on sale for $1.50 at cvs one day. I'm not that good with liquid liner but this is so easy to apply, the brush is very thin and lets you get close to the lash line. I didnt think it was a going to be a good eyeliner but I just wanted to get a cheap one to practice with. I was definitely impressed with the quality. Today I put it on this morning very quickly at around 8 almost 12 hours later and it hasnt smudged. Would definetly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by xoxsarahoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

ladies..i think this is my HG eyeliner~!!! i bought it at walgreens because it was dirt cheap ($2.99) and i wanted a bronze-y brown eyeliner for the summer....the color is gorgeous~ it's a medium bronze-y brown with shimmer....it's great when i don't want a harsh look with black eyeliner...the brush is good too...i can control if i want it thick or thinner...and the staying power is also good...i've tried estee lauder, chanel, lancome, clinique, sephora, cover girl, l'oreal, maybelline, etc etc and for the price and quality, this beats them all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Faithersk

I bought this on BOGO at Walgreens and am disappointed in the shimmer and how light the color is, BUT the color is very natural which is good. I have dark brown hair and eyes, so I wanted a rich dark chocolate color, but this will do the job! Easy to apply if you lay the brush parallel to your lashes and start in the middle of the lash. Then sweep to the outer corner, go back to the inner corner (without adding any more product) and sweep across the whole lash line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

This Mega liner is a true metallic brown liquid liner with a brush applicator. The consistency is more watery than the Mega liquid liner. Thus, it takes more time to try than the black.

I'm very impressed! After hearing about it on MUA, I had to go out and buy one! the color is almost a bronze brown. it's most natural and flattering liquid liner on me. I won't hesitate to say that this is my HG brown liquid liner!