April 20, 2014 | 1022 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Exclamation Noir

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this years ago on a whim and was very happy I did. I used to wear this as a nighttime going-out scent. It was sweet but also had a soft and mysterious element to it. Not a fruity-sweet at all. I don't know I just find this scent very sexy for some reason. I would re-purchase if I came across it in a store.
EDIT: Reminds me very much of Japanese Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I've had this perfume for a few yrs and it still smells soooooo good!! Sweet and musky w/out being over powering..makes a great winter scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2005 11:00:00 AM More reviews by wscbrown

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Because I really love Exclamtion I thought I would try the NOir. I didn't like it. Too heavy, too strong. What in the world does NOIR mean anyway. Must mean Exclamation Strong. Yuck, I sold this bottle at a yard sale.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2005 12:47:00 PM More reviews by greeneyed07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was in the drug store the other day and the classic black and white bottle of Exclamation that I wore in middle school caught my eye. Next to it I found Exclamation Noir which reminded me of a lighter version of CK Be. Noir containing a blend of moss and woods isn't as sweet as CK Be with its blend of musk, mandarin, magnolia, peach and sandalwood. I passed it on by but I may purchase later for use while hanging around the house.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2004 8:01:00 AM More reviews by EeyoreTattoo

My HG of fragrance!! Sweet yet Sexy smell, lasts forever, I just keep smelling myself...lol I LOVE this fragrance...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Sarita360

I've never smelled the regular Exclamation, but I did wear Exclamation Noir for a while in highschool. I assume it's heavier than the regular version. I remember it as being sweet, and incredibly soft, almost in a baby powder way but not quite, with a hint of something more (licorice? to me anyways). It smelled nice and clean, but it was also obvious that I had bought it at a drugstore. Lasted as long as could be expected. I must say, it was certainly cheap enough. And I love the bottle (like an !, the dot part is large round and black, and the line is white and fits right into it. I never had problems with breaking or leakage.) According to perfumeworld: Olfactive description:Fruity Green Fresh Floral(Orange blossom) Chypre Powdery

I would repurchase, but only if I happen to run into it on display or on sale. continued >>