October 25, 2014 | 1280 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Kanebo - oil blotting papers

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by A88A

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are the best oil blotting papers in the universe, and I've tried most of the alleged HG blotting papers out there. These are similar to the Shiseido Pureness blotting papers, but they grab MORE oil, they're not fragranced, they have no surface powder, and they don't cost $18.50. They are gift bag tissue paper consistency, with one extremely matte surface for blotting. These soak up oil like NOTHING else! I love that they're purple. I know that this has nothing to do with product performance, but the color just makes me happy. I picked these up in the Asian beauty product aisle at the Don Quijote in Honolulu while on vacation (best brick and mortar store for Japanese and Korean cosmetics that I've come across), and promptly renounced all other blotting papers. Unfortunately, I don't live in Hawaii (yet!), so I'll probably have to order these online when I run out. As someone already mentioned in a prior review, these are now called Kracie Petit Moi oil blotting papers, and they appear to be available on Amazon and ebay.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by CGE83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the Petit Moi oil blotting paper in the Black version which comes in blue packaging and contains about 80 sheets. It's a powderless blotting paper with a light powdery rose scent. It does a great job with absorbing excess oil without wiping off or smudging makeup. This stuff is just as good as the Shiseido blotting paper at a fraction of the price.

The only thing that annoys me though is the cardboard packaging which can get pretty badly beaten up over time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by stopstaring

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a review for Kracie (formerly Kanebo) Petit Moi Oil-Blotting Papers in the purple package. No powder, no residue, very large size, does not disturb make-up. As good as Clean & Clear, but for half the price! These are $2.89 US/80 sheets at a local Japanese market. If they stop carrying them, I would scour the internet and buy them in bulk if I had to, these are HG for anyone with very oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Tigrou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW!!!! I have been searching for powder-free blotting papers that do not mess up your makeup, do not cost a lot but work well - yes it's a lot to ask! But these papers are perfect!! They are super cheap for 150 sheets, they have no powder, and they work really well. They suck up all the oil on my face without disturbing my makeup and my face looks super fresh! The ONLY thing I do not like (and honestly, it's being picky) is the packaging. It is cheap looking and ugly. It also doesn't have a closure on it, so the top paper could get messed up as there is nothing there to protect it. Otherwise, this stuff is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2004 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Inimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are not that expensive. I paid 11 euro for 150 sheets. Only con is that the sheets are quite thin. With oily skin you definitely need two, otherwise you end up with greasy fingers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2004 12:45:00 PM More reviews by kogepan

I bought the Petit Moi oil blotting papers in the blue package. About 60 sheets in a pop up dispenser. Same size as the Shiseido Pureness blotting papers minus the powder. The paper is durable and just thick enough to absorb oil. I would say this it the best non powder oil blotting paper I have come across. Would definitely buy again.