July 31, 2014 | 1611 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Original Fruits Starburst Lipsmacker in Strawberry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

Love the smell of this!!! Feels so good on lips and works great under any lipstick. Cheap, too. Love to collect lip smackers in all flavors.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2005 6:32:00 PM More reviews by shopohalic227

It goes on your lips really nicely... but for me, the square tube thing was kind of annoying. It tastes exactly like a strawberry Starburst... yum!!! Even though it's pretty good overall, I like regular Lip Smackers better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2005 9:59:00 AM More reviews by bubblyblueberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YUMMY :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2005 1:17:00 AM More reviews by keahi

I actually really like the starburst lipsmackers and the slick oily texture is precisely the thing I like about it!! These make my lips feel moisturized, not waxy, and they give you the glossiest lips out of all of the lipsmackers IMO. No tint in these ones I don't think, but my lips are so glossy looking the pigment is naturally enhanced. Dirt cheap, these are. I guess everybody's got there own preferences when it comes to balm, but I prefer this type of texture( unless I really don't want a glossy look).

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2005 3:55:00 PM More reviews by rubyweapon

This gloss doesn't really taste that good, and doesn't taste like strawberry Starburst at all. It feels greasy, and the cap never stays on, so I can't take it with me anywhere - not that I'd want to!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2004 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Sparki

This Lip Smacker, in its fun square container, really IS Lip Smackin'! The scent/flavor is strawberry, but not a tangy, fruity strawberry. This is a delectably sweet, lip-smackin', partner-pleasin' strawberries-n-creme kind of smell/taste that the chicos will go for. This stuff smells and tastes divine. A perfect gloss for kissing!
Also, this gloss has that gel-like, buttery consistency that I love (provides a nice kissing glide)and moisturizes even the driest, most chapped lips like nobody's business and imparts a delicate, lovely blush of pink to the lips. I give it a five all around and urge you to pick up a tube ASAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2004 6:44:00 AM More reviews by gummybug

I love it! :-) The texture is slick and it almost goes on like butter, but I think that's a good thing because it looks glossier and the tube will last longer. The scent is a sweet strawberry with a little bit of cotton candy lurking in the background. The square tube is cute, though the twisty thing at the bottom swivels around a little.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2004 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I much prefer my AVON Flavor Savers in strawberry over this product. Avon's has a much nicer scent and it's texture and colour are better. Also Avon's is only $1.00 and you can use it with Bonne Bell keychain lipglosses, etc.

The taste is nice, but otherwise I'm very dissapointed and will stick to Avon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2004 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These new Starburst Lipsmackers are great, they feel so much nicer than the regular ones. They're definatly less waxy and impart more of a gloss. The Strawberry flavor is really nice, but sometimes its overly sweet. It does really smell like a Starburst though, and thats what they were going for :)