Bonne Bell Original Fruits Starburst Lipsmacker in Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/8/2010 6:22:00 PM

Love the smell of this!!! Feels so good on lips and works great under any lipstick. Cheap, too. Love to collect lip smackers in all flavors.

on 10/11/2005 6:32:00 PM

It goes on your lips really nicely... but for me, the square tube thing was kind of annoying. It tastes exactly like a strawberry Starburst... yum!!! Even though it's pretty good overall, I like regular Lip Smackers better.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

YUMMY :)

on 3/3/2005 1:17:00 AM

I actually really like the starburst lipsmackers and the slick oily texture is precisely the thing I like about it!! These make my lips feel moisturized, not waxy, and they give you the glossiest lips out of all of the lipsmackers IMO. No tint in these ones I don't think, but my lips are so glossy looking the pigment is naturally enhanced. Dirt cheap, these are. I guess everybody's got there own preferences when it comes to balm, but I prefer this type of texture( unless I really don't want a glossy look).

on 3/2/2005 3:55:00 PM

This gloss doesn't really taste that good, and doesn't taste like strawberry Starburst at all. It feels greasy, and the cap never stays on, so I can't take it with me anywhere - not that I'd want to!

on 5/3/2004 9:35:00 PM

This Lip Smacker, in its fun square container, really IS Lip Smackin'! The scent/flavor is strawberry, but not a tangy, fruity strawberry. This is a delectably sweet, lip-smackin', partner-pleasin' strawberries-n-creme kind of smell/taste that the chicos will go for. This stuff smells and tastes divine. A perfect gloss for kissing!
Also, this gloss has that gel-like, buttery consistency that I love (provides a nice kissing glide)and moisturizes even the driest, most chapped lips like nobody's business and imparts a delicate, lovely blush of pink to the lips. I give it a five all around and urge you to pick up a tube ASAP!

on 3/29/2004 6:44:00 AM

I love it! :-) The texture is slick and it almost goes on like butter, but I think that's a good thing because it looks glossier and the tube will last longer. The scent is a sweet strawberry with a little bit of cotton candy lurking in the background. The square tube is cute, though the twisty thing at the bottom swivels around a little.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I much prefer my AVON Flavor Savers in strawberry over this product. Avon's has a much nicer scent and it's texture and colour are better. Also Avon's is only $1.00 and you can use it with Bonne Bell keychain lipglosses, etc.

The taste is nice, but otherwise I'm very dissapointed and will stick to Avon.

on 3/7/2004 6:43:00 PM

These new Starburst Lipsmackers are great, they feel so much nicer than the regular ones. They're definatly less waxy and impart more of a gloss. The Strawberry flavor is really nice, but sometimes its overly sweet. It does really smell like a Starburst though, and thats what they were going for :)

Recommended for Medium Skin