October 2, 2014 | 1848 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Foam Conditioner- Extra Volume

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 12:39:00 PM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I used this product about a year ago and it did good on my hair. It didn't work miracles as I quit using it, but I do that alot. I change up brands alot. It had nothing to do with the product. I love that it's a foam though. The can/bottle lasted me quite a while and I have very thick hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by RoseannaDanna

I have fine hair that is a victim to a thyroid condition. So, I have somewhat dry and brittle hair that is growing out. This foam conditioner is perfect! Light and moisturizing.

I've got some back up bottles and I'm using it judiciously.

When is Dove going to have mercy on us fine-haired girls?

All of the gloopy and heavy conditioners sit on the shelves with no one to buy them. What a shame.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2007 9:05:00 PM More reviews by adoorbel_gel

*sniff* I'm very sad that I can no longer find this conditioner but I highly recommend it to anyone should they come across it. Being that it's a foam, it's absolutely weightless which is important for me because I have super-fine hair. It rinses cleanly away, leaving your hair smelling divine and feeling super-soft. I LOVE this conditioner (I had to give it only 4 lippies since it's pretty much impossible to come by).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2006 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Agenoria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair is not fine! I have average thickness/curly hair. This is the BEST conditioner I have ever used in my life! My thinking (a year ago when I started using it) was that curls need volume to be really curly, and not weighed down by anti-frizz grease! I was right. My curls have never had as much shape, movement, and less frizz. The compliments I've gotten since I started using the Extra Volume shampoo and foaming conditioner have been unbelievable. In case you want to know, I use Thermasilk Curl Sculpting Gel (scrunch, and air dry). After a year of using this and not needing to change to something else, I would recommend it to anyone with hair like mine. I don't know about people with fine hair. And the regular conditioner (not the foam) isn't as good, but it does work better than any salon product I've ever used. And I've used a million! TRY IT if you have CURLS. You'll LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by synergy100

I completely agree with the person who said this conditioner was FANTASTIC as a shaving cream--WOW--it IS!! That's why I am giving it 5 lippies. As a hair conditioner, it didn't work very well on my fine hair--I much prefer its sibling--the volumizing foam conditioner for color treated hair. This one didn't work remotely as well. However, it was the best shaving cream I have EVER used---my legs and bikini area are super smooth and no irritation, cuts, redness, etc. I think I'm going to buy it again because I love the close shave it gives. Who would have thought, huh? Ladies, do not throw this in the trash--use it as a shaving cream and you will love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2006 11:39:00 AM More reviews by hotchica104

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I will NEVER EVER use this conditioner again! Two nights ago, I put this conditioner in my hair after shampooing it. A few hours later, my hair looked like crap, and it still does. Now my hair is very messy, frizzy, and tangly. I'm embarrassed to be seen with hair that looks like this in public. No more Dove hair products for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2006 3:01:00 PM More reviews by asa805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the bottle but the product fell a bit short. Doesnt really provide any conditioning at all. It leaves my hair dull looking, frizzy and flyaway (even after blowing out) and on top of it all it really didnt give that much body. ill use up my bottle but i will not repurchase. For casual days ill stick with the regular color treated - volumizing conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2005 6:31:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This seems to work for my hair. Leaves it soft and conditioned, and has the classic Dove soapy scent I love. I also love that it comes out like a mousse, so it's not dripping everywhere and it makes applying it a breeze onto wet hair. Edit: I am so angry they discontinued this. I thought it was a great product and it was so innovative. My hair never felt so soft and I loved the scent. So sad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2005 12:21:00 AM More reviews by bellasera973

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the way this stuff smells.. mmm
I wish it came in a bigger bottle though, it seems to go fast.

I love the idea of foam conditioner, it washes out a lot faster than regular conditioners.

I didn't notice a serious difference in my hair after using it. It wasnt really full of volume or anything...I really dont think ANY shampoo or conditioner can give a woman that. One has to learn how to style her hair correctly to obtain the big volumonous hair.

but it smells lovely!
i buy it all the time :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2005 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Roller_Girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MY HAIR: haven't colored it in over a year, 3-4 in. past my shoulders, fine, layered, straight. PRODUCT PACKAGING: White aluminum bottle, looks quite nice sitting in my shower. Didn't have any problem dispensing it like some people mentioned below. PRODUCT: Nice and thick, almost creamy, but then disolves very lightweight in palms of hands when massaging through hair. I like the way Dove hair products smell and this is no exception; a very soft smell, with a hint of baby powder maybe? The product gives my hair great slip. I find I only need to massage into my hair for under 30 seconds before rinsing out. PERFORMANCE: Doesn't weigh my hair down, or leave it limp. I notice a bit more bounce in my hair. There's really only so much that a conditioner can do in terms of adding body, and this one does a great job! PRICE: Pretty cheap. Think i pd around $3.50 for mine. BONUS: Oh ya, and in a pinch I found that this makes a great substitute for shaving cream because of the great texture and smell!