Aquolina Latte Corpo - Cioccolato Bianco (white chocolate)

on 5/29/2005 12:52:00 AM

I was fully expecting a rush of white chocolate when I opened this product, but instead encountered a powdery, soft, non-sweet scent. I was dissapointed, yes, because I really love chocolate scented products and expected this to be exactly that when I ordered it, but it nevertheless does have a nice scent that isn't nauseating or too old-ladyish. Just not what I expected. That aside, the texture is lovely, light, creamy, and softened my hands well. I don't think I'd repurchase simply because the scent doesn't mesh with my tastes, but other than that, it's a decent product. I might try another scent.

on 3/6/2004 4:40:00 PM

This is a thick body lotion in a clear plastic squeezy bottle. It is nice quality, moisturises well and sinks in easily. Unlike other Aquolina products I've tried, the fragrance is very subtle, combining a soapy lily-like floral with a sweet vanilla-caramel note. It takes a stretch of the imagination to locate any chocolate in it, but I will concede it is a little sweeter and more dessert-like than its matching bath gel. Subtle enough not to compete with any other scent worn on top, an understated complement to any vanilla-based fragrance.

Popular Lotions / Creams