Yves Saint Laurent Touche Blush #3

3.9

on 1/22/2008 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hmmm, well color is not bad BUT applying this blush is a big mess. I am really disappointed with it. Ones you pull the top all is mess. When I apply it even more ( go all over my face ). Not my cup of tea at all.

on 3/29/2007 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this at a warehouse sale, and was amazed at the quality. First, the packaging is an elegant gold design and looks gorgeous on any dresser. The first application may be abit difficult until you understand how to use the puff, but after that it helps to control the amount you apply. The powder is finely milled, with tiny particles of shimmer inside to make you look glowing and radiant. The only negative side to this is that it does not seem to last a long time - the bronzer effect was only apparent for fifteen minutes or so before it settled down and seemed to "disappear". However, I wouldn't mind purchasing this blush again given the high quality and packaging.

on 2/7/2006 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Too bronze and to orange for my taste. Makes me look older and it tends to fly out gets on my clothing.

on 11/11/2005 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The best blush color , I like to look a Tan bronze and the blush does gret job ! you can wear all over face or only on the chees . I mix with the YSL sun Booster gel #1 before as a base , I get a lot complements !!!!

on 4/29/2005 6:20:00 AM

Love this!!! Makes a great highliter! I am olive-skinned and I am addicted to tanning and weekly airbrush tans, so this doesn't work on me as a blush. I use it as a highlighter on top of the cheekbones and sometimes over my blush. It's beautiful on. And who could resist the packaging?

on 3/6/2005 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like the colour of this blush, but apart from that, it's not very practical. It tends to fly around everywhere, and makes me sneeze. Also, I have noted that it has a tendency not to go on evenly enough.

on 7/13/2004 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

WOW. This blush is amazing. I usually don't like bronzers but this one is a keeper. The packaging is ingenius because as it is loose powder ( which is usually very messy)an attached sponge dispenses just the right amount of product that you need. It has reflecting pigments in it but it is not too much. I can't wait to try the pink one!

on 4/1/2004 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This blush is very cool in the sense of the packaging. The blush itself is very soft-colored and seems very much like a toast/soft malt shade. Its color borders in the neutral range but leans more towards the warm side. I notice that I have to apply a lot in order for color to show up on my cheeks. I really like this blush in Rose better.

on 3/6/2004 11:44:00 AM

I love most things about this product. It's in the cutest packaging ever and is easy to use. However, when you pull the top off to use the product the blush powder tends to fly out and can get on clothing and furniture. If you pull very slowly this doesn't normally happen, but it can be annoying. The blush itself smells like Dove soap to me, which is fine, but a little unexpected. I have the browny colour. I have pale olive skin and need to put on a fair amount to make it show up, also I have to refresh it every few hours. I might consider buying this in another colour, but it is a bit annoying.

Top Rated Yves Saint Laurent Products