November 28, 2014 | 1392 users online

Body Scrubs - Lancome - Exfoliant Fraichelle

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by gbetzold

I got this as a gift with purchase. I was going on vacation to Vegas and just needed an overnight bag, so I packed some body wash/shampoo/conditioner samples to take with me and I packed this as well. I was getting ready to go to a show and just needed a quick shower. I grabbed this and exfoliated my legs and it did a great job. Unfortunately, there must have been some leftover on my hands because when I washed my face immediately after exfoliating my legs, my face felt like it was on fire! I thought my skin was going to melt off. I stayed in the shower and rinsed my face with ice cold water for at least ten minutes and it still burned like crazy. When I got out of the shower my face was red like a lobster. My boyfriend had to go to a pharmacy and buy allergy medication and ointment. I slathered it all over my face and the swelling went down, but the redness was still present. I put layer, upon layer of makeup on my face and you could still see pink shining through. We managed to make it to the show 20 minutes late, but the whole time I wanted to claw my face. By the next morning, my face was no longer red, but I threw out the product. I didn't need another experience like that! What I don't understand is why Lancome would make something so heavy with perfumes and chemicals that it could create a reaction like that. Everybody's skin is different, but come on. If you decide you have to have this product, go ahead and get it but don't ever let it come near your face!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by dainty77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this with my GWP at Macy's. I love scrubs for my skin, and this one smells so clean and invigorating. I feel like I am bathing in a waterfall somewhere in South America. LOL

It smells like natural herbs...I can't really describe the smell, but it's perfect for a shower and as a pick-me-up. Lancome is pretty expensive, so I doubt I will repurchase again. I will stick to my TBS body scrubs.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2004 2:46:00 PM More reviews by ronitabandita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scrub smells so nice and really gets the dead skin off. I had a sample of it when I got a sample packet. I know it's expensive but I now what to buy the true sized container of it.
It really smells fresh and makes the whole bathroom smell like a day spa. The scent lingers on the skin for a while so it it good to use before a date. You skin will be really soft and smell crisp & herby fresh.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2004 9:51:00 AM More reviews by kimbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

RIS - will update when i try it out more.