August 1, 2014 | 1336 users online

Fragrances - Parfums de Coeur - Juice Bar Cotton Candy fragrance

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by xoxmissmegandawnxox

I so wish this wasn't discontinued as it is my all time favourite scent i wore it everyday for years and am still searching for a dupe if anyone has found one please let me know :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Leucothea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oooooh I love this stuff. I really, really do. When I was little my mom bought me a bottle of this and I loved it! But my sister didn't so it got thrown out. I have no idea why but it popped into my head about a month ago and I just couldn't stop thinking about it. So I looked -everywhere- for it and couldn't find it anywhere! I did a load of research trying to find a dupe, but really I wanted the original, I finally found it on eBay and promptly ordered it. It was more expensive then it used to be (about ten dollars) but still way cheaper than most perfumes. I love this. It smells just like cotton candy! Weirdly enough guys love this too. Seriously, it's weird how much guys like this. A good alternative is Cotton Candy by Prince Matchabelli, they smell identical (I think the company that makes Prince Matchabelli used to make Juice Bar).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by gi0wahlberg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this one based on MA reviews. My favorite perfume that, imho, smelled like perfect (though fancy-suave) cotton candy, had been discontinued and I was distraught.
I do like the Juice Bar fragrance, but it's got its cons.
First: it smells more like Grape Tang (the refreshment) than cotton candy. Most people I asked to give their opinion of what they thought it smelled like said it was probably some kind of red fruit or grape. One person said Cotton Candy.
Second: the alcohol is really overwhelming right after you apply it. A few minutes after, chemistry does its magic and it finally settles, becoming more pleasant to your nose.
Third: men didn't appear from nowhere trying to attack me because I smelled SOOO yummy! ;) In fact after wearing it for months I've only received two complements: one from a female coworker and one from a female student.

Aside from that, it wears quickly off my skin, but it does stays on fabrics for a long time, which sort of compensates!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

I love love love this fragrance! And so does everyone else around me. I prefer this one over Aquolina Pink Sugar by a thousand miles. Completely comforting and intoxicating at the same time. Gorgeous x 10 :-D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by babydoll67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A friend of mine introduced this to me about 10 years ago. She smelled so wonderful I had to ask what she was wearing. When she showed me the bottle, I laughed and said "That's for kids"! She said, "Men come out of the woodwork when I wear this stuff". I bought some and she was right! I had more men coming up to me telling me I smelled delicious. Yes, it is marketed to girls, but this perpetual "kid" just ordered some from Parfums De Coeur. It cost about 10.00 with shipping but it will last me forever. Maybe one day I will grow up, but I hope not. ;)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

best cotton candy scent ever.
i had this as a kid, wish i could find it again. blows pink sugar completely out of it's league. i am not joking, i love cotton candy scents, i will never outgrow them :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 3:58:00 AM More reviews by dorinmoz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started wearing this scent in high school, and I still love it over 10 years later. Its funny how people can remember what you smelled like way back when, but I run into old classmates and they do. Its always funny to see someones reaction when they first smell it on you. They are surprised at HOW much it really smells like it. It really does smell like warm, fresh cotton candy. I don't know how they get the "warm" scent in there, or how to explain it any better. You just have to smell for yourself!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by puddlesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells like candy and donuts to me. Just test it out in the store to see if you like it. I'll probably keep buying this for a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I remember one night at a dressy party I wore this fragrance and one of my male co-workers hugged me tight and told me that I "smelled like Christmas." I remember taking it as a total compliment and I still do -- this cotton candy fragrance to me is fun, flirty yet comforting, and makes me think of childhood, sweet holiday candy and colored lights. This is definitely a one-note fragrance. It doesn't "age" or mutate on me and smells as sweet and cottony hours later as it does upon application. I can't stop sniffing my arm when I wear this. I know many would deem this a pre-teen or childish fragrance and it's not something I would wear every day, but I think anyone who enjoys the wonderfully intoxicating scent of cotton candy would enjoy wearing this and for the price, it's totally a "guilty pleasure" that's worth it in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

Smells wonderful, but it is a scent for the younger girls, its a singular scent without any complexity. I bought it for my daughers 8/9 and they are in heaven! lol Plus, they can't overspray a big bonus! It smells just like it says...cotton candy all the way! I will repurchase for my girls as long as they love it.