Sonia Kashuk Loose Powder Bronzer -Golden

3.7

on 8/3/2012 9:34:00 PM

I've been using this bronzer for quite a while. I love it!
Since it's a loose powder you can easily tweak how much you want to put on. It works in the winter or the summer.
If you're really pale, mix it with some light powder to get a lighter look!
I think it looks great, but I definitely recommend using a big brush to apply it, do not use the applicator it comes with!
A lot of people are complaining about the glitter but I really don't think it's that bad.
The only problem I have is that I wish there was a feature that could cover up the holes (like bare minerals) because when I travel with this, a lot of it falls out when you open the lid!
Other than sometimes being a mess, it's my favorite bronzer and is a good price.

on 2/10/2011 1:46:00 AM

This is my most favorite product from her. The powder bronzer gives you this natural look, no matter how much powder you apply. Most of my girl friends love this product. It works great in controlling oily skin. It is a must have!

on 1/8/2011 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

This really isn't sparkly. I use it on my face, and it lasts all day. It has a really gorgeous color, but you have to be careful not to apply too much, or else you look orange. I apply it onto my face with a large powder brush.

on 11/10/2010 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

The glitter really isn't noticeable on me once it's on, I don't even think of it as being glittery actually. You do need to use a fluffy powder brush to distribute this evenly, a little bit goes a long way. This is definitely bronze, it's not a nasty yellowy color like other drugstore bronzers. the only thing I don't like is that you have to apply it to a DRY face so it doesn't get smeary when you put it on. I will totally buy this again.

I don't know why soo many people on here are complaining about the shimmer, it's not even noticable on my face. The color is gorgeous the perfect bronze color and not orange at all. I love loose powder bronzers because they blend so perfectly. This bronzer gives me the most natural tan ever. I'm going to continue buying this bronzer until they don't make it anymore. I hope that doesnt happen!

on 8/29/2007 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This has too much shimmer to use on my face, unless it's at night. I use a huge brush and dust it on my chest and shoulders when I go out at night. Nice consistency, lasts a long time, but not for use on your face during the day, unless you use a really light touch. It would probably make a good eyeshadow, now that I think of it.

on 8/10/2006 1:17:00 AM

WAY too much glitter. i think this product is just pure bronze glitter. i really wanted this to work for me because it's a loose powder bronzer and pressed bronzers are too much for my super-pale skin, but all the glitter makes this horrible.

on 4/1/2005 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I would not use this on my fae unless I felt like blinding people with sparkles. I add it to my moisturizer and apply to my arms and legs and Voila super easy glowing tan skin.

on 10/31/2004 12:49:00 AM

It is SO glittery!! It's a nice color, but man, is it ever glittery! I wouldn't mind a little glitter, but this is overkill.

on 6/16/2004 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was just all right. It does definitely darken my fair skin and so it's good when I want a tanned look, but I don't know, I just don't love it like I did Clinique's Touch of Bronze or even Maybelline's bronzer.

Popular Bronzers