October 26, 2014 | 1229 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Shadow [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

I bought this creme shadow in Envy, which is an olive green color with a hint of shimmer.

The packaging is very cute, it's a tiny little tube.

Sadly, as with many cream shadows, this creased almost immediately upon application. :/ I'm much more impressed by Wet N Wild's powder eye shadows. They don't crease as much, and have much more staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2008 1:13:00 AM More reviews by plimpkins503

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this is better than the normal Wet and Wilds for shadows because this is a gentle calming sort of smooth and glideing gentle cream shadow that feels soft and silken and full of moisture. The normal Wet and Wilds have puffed my eyes up like those big puffy fish you see on Animal Planet. TOO MANY times!!!This creamy shadow did not do that and instead my eyes look normal instead of like having a really bad infection. Not bad Wet and Wild.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 11:07:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Iíve got the HOLIDAY EYE EXPRESSIONS palette (I'm a big kid at heart, the colours have cutesy names, so my wallet came out). I wasn't really expecting good results with it, so I was shocked; it is surprisingly good. Iíve tried many different brands for cream eyeshadow; WnW is one of the success stories.

I checked out my reflection when I came home from a 5 hour shopping trip & the colour was still noticeable. There was some creasing, but I found this to be less noticeable then other, pricier brands.

Iíll certainly be trying more colours in this range. Lovely colours, an affordable price & the palette has a handy full sized mirror on the inside of the lid.

In the palette:

Silver Bells: Medium silver

Silent Night: Shimmery navy

Winter Wonderland: Light pink

Deck The Halls: Glowy nude

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by devilsXmistress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Whenever I see the Wet n' Wild section of a drugstore I get overly excited and buy every colour of anything I like, becasue it's so affordable. I have the Creme shadow in Iced Out. I don't wear it alone because it tends to flake off but I use it as a highlight and put it around the inner corners of my eye when doing a smoky-eye and it looks gorgeous. I would definitely purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2008 5:01:00 AM More reviews by ryden_gorey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in Wild Orchid, which is just a shimmery baby pink.

I think my tube must have been extremely old because the product seemed to be breaking down. Instead of just creamy pink shadow, hot pink water-y stuff came out as well. It just made everything watery. I don't know what was wrong, but the product wouldn't stay at all either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2008 12:39:00 PM More reviews by thewomanwarrior

I love Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Shadow as much as I love Maybelline's Cooling Effect Cream Eye Shadow. Some of the Wet N Wild creme shadows are packaged in this cute, hard, and plastic rectangular container. I now feel like a fool for buying Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion. Wet N Wild's creme shadow makes an excellent primer. Wear it alone for subtle daytime looks or wear it as a base for other eyeshadows. There is alot of shimmer but I love it! I own several colors: Champagne Toast, Blue Heaven, Wild Orchid, Cafe Au Lait, and Iced Out. They're super cheap so it wouldn't hurt to try this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2007 7:20:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Champagne Toast.

I didn't like this color at ALL. The color didn't show up very well (and I'm super fair) and was pretty watery. I also have the Iced out shade, and that one was just fine (i gave a review for it also). Maybe I had a bad batch? The color looked nice from the tube, but was a disappointment once applied.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 4:07:00 PM More reviews by laracole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in Cafe au Lait and its a shimmery champagne beige. Im tan and this isnt too light on my lids. This is shimmery, so if you don't like that, don't pile it on. My shadows don't crease when i have this on which is great because i haven't been able to get ahold of any primer potion (and i'm a bit low on cash :)
    Layer this on for a super shimmery lid thats just gorge with a cat eye. Lasts all day, doesn't get into my contacts, and I can use my fingers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 11:16:00 PM More reviews by asiawall

i bought these in cafe au lait and the lighter one, um, champagne i think? the lighter one does not show up on me at all (save the glitter), although the cafe au lait does a bit. it is a pretty light coppery brown, the only thing i don't love is the amount of sparkle, it's a bit overkill. it works well as a base underneath other shadows, helps hold them and tones the shimmer down a bit. a good buy for the price, but don't buy the lightest color, unless you have a porcelain white complexion, or just want shimmer w/out color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2007 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Digital_Dolls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love these. I use the champagne toast as a base almost every day. I also have cafe au lait, envy, and wild orchid. You have to layer a bit for more pigment. They last all day, and when you apply powder shadow over them, it also will last all day. I have never had an eyeshadow with such good staying power. i would definitely repurchase, but I'm sure a tube will last a year or so.