Urban Decay Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/24/2015 12:01:00 AM

Some people say this color looks really warm and copperish on them... I don't know why but I'm not a huge fan of this color. I prefer gold that are warmer and have some orange/brown in them but half baked just leans more yellow on me and I don't like yellow golds. It might be just a skin tone thing and the color may not show up on me as it does on other people. There's nothing wrong with the quality of the eyeshadow though .. It's pigmented and soft just like a lot of UD eyeshadows. It's just I'm not a huge fan of the color itself.

on 5/27/2015 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This eyeshadow highlights my eyes wonderfully. It's very pigmented, and when used with primer, has excellent staying power. I first used in it a Naked palette, and then knew I was going to use that color up much faster than the rest, so I purchased it separately.

I'm not that partial to how Urban Decay packages their individual eyeshadows, I think they look a little clunky, and the price is pretty high. One package of it will last a long time though, and the product itself is great.

The Naked palettes are the best deal if you think you'll go through more than one of the shades fast enough.

on 4/19/2015 8:03:00 PM

One of my favorite urban decay shadows. Can not put this down in the summer when I'm tan. So beautiful

on 4/10/2015 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

If your a shadow lover like I am then you know how awesome Urban decay shadows are regardless the color. Full of pigment, doesn't fade and blends beautifully with other colors. Half baked is my favorite color. I have green eyes and whenever I wear it I always get compliments on my eyes. I like to pair it with one of their dark purples or a deep Aqua green! Awesome any time of year.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've had this eyeshadow tucked away in my makeup drawer simply because I haven't got any time to do my eyes before work. Out of curiosity today I decided to use it as a highlighter. WOW! Looks beautiful on my medium-tan complexion. Normally, highlighters make me look greasy and shiny (I have oily skin) but not this one. Though it is intended for eye application, looks fab applied as a highlighter!

on 4/7/2015 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

l o v e the color. It's a great day in day out shadow.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this eyeshadow. It suits me well, it's awesome to apply and I love to use it. The only reason I would not rebuy this is because I have been using this single shadow since high school and I still have about 6+ months of constant usage before it will be completely used up. It's been at least five years of using this on and off and it's still here. As much as this could be considered a positive tribute, I like to be able to use things up in a reasonable time.

on 2/9/2015 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love the texture and pigmentation, but Half Baked is too orange for me. I don't like the way I look in coppers (not dark brown copper but brighter penny shades). This is way way warmer than a newly minted penny to me. I can probably pull it off but I dont like it. Still giving it a 3 since the formula rocks and more golden fair skin tones probably would love it, and I can see it being universally appealing on warmer and darker shades.

I have this shadow in the naked 2 palette and I'm aware it is in the original naked palette as well. it's so pigmented and gorgeous!! it is $18 singularly which is a price I wouldn't pay for one eyeshadow, but since its a palette, I love it so much!! recommend because it flatters many skin times and it's a beautiful gold :)

on 11/15/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE THIS EYE SHADOW! It stays on all day (even without primer) and it's soft and easy to apply. It is also well-pigmented-- you know when you find an eye shadow color you like, then you apply it and it is thin and powdery and terrible? Not this stuff! I use Bordello (as well as some colors from the Naked 3 pallette) and it really makes my blue eyes pop! Absolutely recommend this product.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products