October 26, 2014 | 1633 users online

Bronzers - Agnes B. - Touche de Soleil in Touch of Honey

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2007 2:15:00 PM More reviews by fascinationbeauty

this is the perfect bronzer for me ... it gives me a healthy tan without a "dirty -muddy" look.

i always sweep it under my cheekbones and on my forehead for definition.

ive paid 15 and i will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2005 3:55:00 AM More reviews by iceprincess316

I think I've found my HG bronzer!!! Well, the SM one is, but it's discontinued. This is one of the few bronzers I've ever used that 1) didn't look fake, 2) didn't turn orange and 3) doesn't look dirty. It's not orange, but golden/pink/brown, perfect for my NC-20/25 complexion. The only bronzer I've had major compliments on is the Fresh "Here Comes the Sun" bronzer trio, which consists of an overall colour, a blush/highlighter, and a contour powder. B/c I do tend to use the overall colour more, and all the pans in the trio are the same size, I'm afraid I'll use up the overall colour. The trio costs almost $70cdn, so it wouldn't be worth it to repurchase just for that one pan. The Agnes B. bronzer is almost exactly like the overall colour in the Fresh bronzer trio, and it's not too "tanned" so it's also a good colour for winter to give some colour to your face. I'm not too sure about the price, as I received this is a swap, but I'm already swapping for my second one just in case. The compact is a bit hard to open, as when you press the button it doesn't "pop" open, but releases the cover and you have to pry it open. Doesn't affect the product at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2004 10:05:00 PM More reviews by nl534

Very nice bronzer...Full price is expensive, but CCB Paris has such good deals you can often get it on discount or as a freebie, etc. Gives me a nice, sunny glow, and doesn't make my pale skin look dirty (which many other bronzers have.) Very nice texture, scent free, and nice packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2004 3:19:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best colors of bronzing powders that I've seen. I'm very light-skinned with yellow undertones, & this color suits my coloring well. Most bronzers look almost orangy on me & too dark, but this one is more of a tan color that looks much more natural. It's kind of pricey at $20 for a .28 oz. compact, but I got it for free with a CCB-Paris promo where the most expensive item you order is free. I'd recommend this for those with a very light coloring like me. Women with medium to darker complextions would probably find this color too light for them. (They also have this product in a little darker color called Touch of Spice too. I'm sure that would be better for someone with darker skin.)