April 17, 2014 | 1804 users online

Makeup Brushes - Too Faced - Teddy Bear Brush Set

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by 00sarahcc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I do not own this particular brush set, and I plan on purchasing it. The one I have has the little bag, not the makeup boxed package. I LOVE the brushes I have, though. There is a difference in 2 of the brushes between the sets, and I sure wish that they'd sell them individually, so I don't have to shell out mega $$$ for the slanted brush/ liner brush. Still, excellent quality, cruelty-free brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by JanisJ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best brushes ever!

They pick up just the right amount of colour, blend color beautifully and feel amazing on the skin. The tin container is wonderful for travel.

I loved my eye shadow brushes so much that I just ditched my powder brush and replaced it with the Teddy Bear brush. Love, love, love!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by MissNostalgia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I adore these!

I went through so much trouble to have them sent over here, but it was worth it.

They're super soft, they deposit the make up very evenly, and they're animal friendly, how can you go wrong? :D

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by zendejasl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well, Too Faced changed up the whole brush set and they suck. Yes, they're soft but they do not pick up product well ! I don't even use mine, it was such a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by alyssac3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These brushes are amazing. I bought them a while back from Sephora only because they were the only brush set with all the necessary brushes I needed. I didnít actually start using them regularly until recently as I had bought a Sephora brush set not that long before I bought these ones and I wanted to get some usage out of them first. What was I thinking? These are SO much softer! I love the eyeliner brush the best because I can do amazing cat eyes with it as the bristles are in the perfect dimensions to do so. I also love the powder brush. I take extra time to apply power with it because feeling the smooth, silky softness of it is like an orgasm for my face. I love the case as well, itís perfect for carrying the brushes and other essentials except I canít fit my other brushes into them as they are longer than the case itself. I would recommend that every chick has a set of these teddy brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by romantix

great quality.
incredibly soft.
if you are using this for shadows and just a powder you are set.

not very versatile.

it is well worth the quality of the brushes but you need so many more brushes.
these are basic. and don't change in shape really.

same thickness for all.
eyeliner brush works well.

i will not buy again.
i returned them actually.
i want more from my brushes.
more than a great feeling.
but anti bacterial.
i don't know why i didn't like them so plush and basic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by missd1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes more then I thought I ever would. Before buying these I just had the brushes that you get at walmart or where ever. They did the job! Once I started using these I loved it so much! These are super soft and work amazing and no atter how you are usuing them they keep their shape!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Zhariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased these brushes recently because I'd always been curious about the teddy bear brushes and I like fact that they're cruelty free. I was blown away by the quality of these brushes. My set has the powder blush brush, angled shadow brush, fluff shadow brush, eye definer brush and angled liner brush and it came in a pink carrying case. I paid $65, which breaks down to about $12 a brush & $5 for the case. I found the bristles to be soft, yet dense and firm, so they're perfect for applying loose or pressed shadows. The handle length is shorter, more comparable in size to my ecoTools brushes, which I really like. The Blush brush is my perfect brush. I always feel like I get a perfect application with it. The rest of the brushes are great, too. I feel the set is definitely worth the cost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

As a former devote of BB and Chanel brushes I am a huge fan of these Too Faced brushes. I have given up cruelty-full brushed and now only buy synthetic. I have found a few winners in EDM and Ecotools which are great but this set is really fantastic. They are super soft and do NOT shed (never found a brush that truly did not shed until I found these) They do the job they are supposed to do and do it well. I'm big into cream shadow these days and it's hard to find good brushes for that. These are perfect! Best of all no animal had to be harmed just so I could apply my makeup. Good value too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by jerseyvalen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are the first brushes that I have ever reviewed. I love them. They are so soft and gorgeous and I will use each brush regularly. The powder brush picks up and distributes powder nicely and does not disturb my foundation, a big problem I have in winter when I have to apply foundation over moisturizer. Its also a smaller size than alot of other powder brushes and find that its easier to use to pick up powder from smaller containers than my huge fluffy powder brushes. The eyeliner brush is good, I use it to apply dry shadows as liner and it makes a crisp clean pigmented line, even with dry shadows. The 2 eyeshadow brushes pick up a lot of color and deposit it where you want it. These work awesome with a few loose eyeshadows that I have had a hard time working with due to weak color payoff and fallout. The one they call a crease brush I think would be very good for cut creases, its flat with a sorta blunt edge, but for my everyday looks I prefer a crease brush with a rounder shape and tapered edge. The fluff brush has longish hairs and is round, and I use it to blend out the outer edges of my crease color. And did I mention they are soft? Cause they are soo soft.