Avon Beyond Color lip Conditioner SPF 12 with Retinol

4.3

on 9/17/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this doesn't plump. they rely on the white filmy colour to make you think your lips look bigger. I can get it for $10 from avon sales so I continue to buy it for the purposes of a clear/nude matte lipstick when I wear smokey eye or strong colours on my eyes

on 8/7/2013 2:49:00 AM

Amazing lip conditioner! Do not spend $20 on department store brands when this ones is super moisturizing. Only problem is that it leaves a slightly white film which can be covered with lip-gloss or lipstick. It's great for bedtime too because my lips won't crack overnight.

on 6/27/2013 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not an Avon fan, but this is a product I would definitely consider repurchasing. It makes your lips look so plump, full, and healthy. Great conditioner. The only thing that would give me pause would be the ingredients.

on 7/13/2011 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Does anyone know if this Lip conditioner w/retinol has been discontinued? I can not find it anymore. I loved this stuff.

on 6/3/2011 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this as a lip balm and also as a primer for lipstick, as my lips get very dry. No problems with it. If you wear it alone, there's a nice sheer tint with shimmer particles that are subtle enough for everyday use.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this lip stuff. The packaging is sleek and wonderful.

This definitely has the feel of a lip balm, but the sheer nude color payoff is amazing! I have really pigmented dark red/pink lips that I hate and I use this sometimes as a base or alone to help control the natural color.

This is the ONLY lip product I have ever "hit pan" on and I will continue to repurchase as long as I can!

(I gave it a 4 because it's a bit pricey)

on 5/5/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is basically a glorified lip balm. I haven't noticed a single bit of plumping action; I need to deduct some points off for that just because it does not do what it claims to. Other than that, it feels moisturizing and having SPF is always great. The packaging looks a lip stick, therefore it looks more mature than a normal lip balm packaging. I won't repurchase again - I will just buy some Lip Smackers for much cheaper.

on 5/2/2011 8:54:00 AM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 Recently I had big dryness issues with my lips and tried several lip treatments. I had forgotten about this one wich was at the bottom of my makeup case. It didn't do much for my problem but these days, when I think about it, I wear it under lipstick since it's not too greasy. It's ok but dosen't provide major moisture. For me it falls into the ordinary category.

on 1/23/2011 3:17:00 PM

Really like this product. Makes my lips feel nourished and smooth. I already have naturally full/plump lips, therefore I am not concerned about the plumpness effect it may or may not have. The price is great and it is nice to wear under any lipstick. I would buy this product again.

on 1/18/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've always owned this product and used it religiously but when I found Mac tendertones and Korres lip butters this was thrown to the back of my drawer. After running out of both of those I dug this back out. I think my feeling towards it are pretty neutral. It's not amazing but it isn't crap either. I in no way, shape or form think this plumps my lips. It is basically a lip balm. My daughter used this and ended up breaking it off so I put it in a little jar and I do have to say I like it alot better that way. I don't have to try to apply 6 coats like with the lipstick tube container, I just dip my finger and apply. I probably will buy this again but the lip plumping nonesense has nothing to do with that. It's because I love lip conditioners and this one can be cheap if it's on sale.

Popular Lip Treatments