Caress Berry Fusion body lotion

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I got this from my boyfriend's mom, who tends to hoard beauty products and periodically purges her stash by passing stuff along to others, including me. First of all, this smells straight up like strippers. Thats not exactly a bad thing, I find it appealing, but its exactly like the cheap fruity spray/lotion all the exotic dancers seem to use here in Indianapolis (perhaps there is an industrial sized vat of this stuff in the dressing rooms). A fun and girly scent, but definitely not the most sophisticated. It's fine to use in a pinch in the summer, but definetly not when the weather gets colder. Plus, I feel like it leaves this weird almost greasy residue on my hands- this coming from someone who prefers a rich lotion. I feel like it moisturizes the surface of my skin, leaving a coating, but doesnt penetrate to really boost hydration. There are tons more higher quality DS brands I prefer. Not my cup of tea.

on 12/27/2005 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have been using this lotion since I was a sophmore in highschool. I am a sophmore in college now. Well, when I had theatre arts in high school, I put some of this berry Fusion lotion in class. All the girls said it smelled good, and they all put some on! HA! I like this lotion for the cool name, berry good smell, and how it leaves my skin soft.

on 8/18/2005 11:59:00 PM

I love the scent it made me smell so good and I love the compliments that I received during my day. I love the fact that it's inexpensive and available everywhere. Great stuff.

on 4/25/2005 8:45:00 PM

I love Caress! It has a wonderful, heavenly berry scent ~ very nice, indeed. Moisturizes & soothes very well. Leaves my skin feeling soft & smooth. Will definitely buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am prone to getting skin rashes (namely, excema) from products like scented body lotion, but I had no problem using Caress' Berry Fusion lotion. In fact, I found it to sink into my skin very quickly and moisturize well. The scent is nice and does not overpower any perfume I may be wearing. I will definitely will purchase again for soft skin.

I love the berry fusion soap but this stuff smells nothing like it. It smells awful and it doesn't even moisturize that well.

on 3/5/2004 4:33:00 AM

Smells great.Very light berry scent.If you layer this with the soap the scent will last longer.
Leaves skin silky smooth.Very moisturizing.