Olay Active Hydrating Cream - Original

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

water, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, petrolatum, cyclopentasiloxane, stearyl alcohol, isopropyl palmitate, dimethicone, carbomer, PEG-100 stearate, stearic acid, sodium hydroxide, DMDM hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, EDTA, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, fragrance, titanium dioxide, red 4.

on 2/24/2015 6:35:00 PM

fav night time cream ever. i was sad that the sensitive skin one got discontinued so i moved onto this one. theres fragrance but it doesnt bother me too much. i always apply a generous layer before bed. only downside is when i wake up in the morning theres usually residue on my face and feels a bit greasy. it works wonders for my skin tho retaining moisture and soothing it so i dont mind. will be repurchasing again.

on 1/21/2015 4:41:00 PM

I have dry skin so this works wonders!! Leaves my face very soft. I apply it in the morning before I apply my makeup and at night

on 1/13/2015 10:30:00 AM

Purchased this product for the dry skin on my face due to cold weather. I've had it about a week now and am pleased with it. The scent took a little time to get used to but it fades quickly. It definitely helped my dry skin and has left my skin feeling softer. I have combination skin and occasionally get a pimple. I haven't broken out at all which I was worried about. The cream is light and absorbs quickly. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all. I normally use it in the morning before applying my makeup and sometimes at night if my skin looks dry. Plan on keeping this stuff around.

on 11/2/2014 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

irritated my skin, i like the smell though

on 11/6/2013 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this moisturizer as it got high reviews and was dirt cheap. However it makes my skin sting and burn upon application and dries to a weird unpleasant finish. the smell is awful to me-- old lady-- and after using a few times I threw it away. I have sensitive combo skin.

on 1/23/2013 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is what I have used for years. Years! I have used moisturizer samples from Lancome, and Shesiedo, but the high end ones break me out. I just used a sample from Dior, and I developed an outbreak. So I am back using this $6.00 bottle of magic. Why use something else when the product I am using hasn't let me down. I put it on under my makeup and my face is fresh all day. I use it at night before I go to bed. This is a great all around product. BTW, I used Neutragena face moisturizer and my face broke out. So for the money, this is worth it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

it worked well enough for me to keep using it until the whole thing was finished, i just didn't want to waste it. i don't think it's moisturising enough and it leaves a weird film over my face for a while. it leaves my face kinda rough feeling and it smells strongly of baby powder.

on 12/22/2012 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a good moisturizer for winter. I have dry and sensitive skin but this cream doesn't break me out and I've been using this for a while now.
But the only thing I really don't about this product it's the fragrance. so I'm not gonna repurchase this since lots of fragrance free better moisturizers are available.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this cream for my face because I was in need of a good moisturizer. The first night I used this, my skin felt plump and moisturized. A few days later, my skin broke out quite bad and I have realized that this product is not for me. However, having said that, I didn't want to just throw this cream away because it seemed wasteful, so I used it on my hands and feet and it is actually very, very good at moisturizing the rest of my body without having any breakouts which is why I gave this cream a 4 - it might not be good for my acne-prone skin but it might be okay for some people with normal/dry skin. I like the smell too, it's very rosy and floral and reminds me of my grandma :)

on 12/10/2012 5:42:00 PM

I have dry, sensitive, and acne prone skin and this cream helps me so much in the winter. It moisturizes and hydrates my skin without breaking me out! I love all olay products its cheap and works really well.