April 18, 2014 | 1930 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great high shine like a pearl shimmer. Thickness in this particular lipgloss is very good, even great because this lipglas is longwearing. even celebrity wear it. I'm sure thi might be an limited edition i ca't find another one anywhere except online

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I used this color about 8 years ago and loved it. Now it is super sticky hate the smell and the color is like a dull brown. Will return it! Hate it and I have over 20 Mac glosses! Yuk

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by annahogan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Simply the best! Color is warm and lovely. Stays on for hours. Just don't wear on a windy day if you have long hair. Love this gloss'

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yes it's sticky, yes it will transform your lips into a magnetic board, but who cares when it looks so good? I certainly don't!

This is THE lip color that goes with everything. It's a neutral pinky brown and it looks fabulous on the lips. It also one of those colors that really make the lips look bigger. If you have one color to buy in your life, this is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by GlindaGoodWitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I know the name of this is Viva Glam V, but really they should have called it Duct Tape because this gloss fixes darn near everything. Lipstick too bright? Layer VGV on top to tone it down. Too dry? Too boring? Not even sure what the issue is? VGV ON TOP. Until I stop making bad color choices in my lip products, I will be a fan of VGV. So (uh) I hope they continue making this for yeeeeeeeeeeears to come. :)

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by dianandrea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my all time favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by 1313lolita

LOVE this! Color is subtle, perfect for every day. I appreciate that it doesn't have glitter... as my lips are getting older, glitter seems to get stuck in the lines of my lips- not pretty! This adds sheen and a mlbb tone... I just love it. The tube is SMALL... wish the packaging was bigger, particularly for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by savivi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ugh. My boyfriend wouldn't kiss me when I had it on, and I can't say I blame him. The texture is so sticky that it's a real turn off for me.

That said, I like the color. It doesn't wash me out, or have a matronly look to it, but it's still a nice medium-dark neutral.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow this really is a gorgeous color and it seems to be extremely universal. Im sure every girl could wear this one!

I have very very pale skin (nc5 or lighter), blonde hair blue eyes yellow/neutral undertones and this darkens up my lips to a very natural neutral pinkish color!! I love it! Staying power is great. Smell is like faint vanilla (yummy)

Once I have money in a month or two Im going to try another color :) This is my first mac lipglass! My other favorite lip gloss is the lancome lip laque fever in 'pink dimension'.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS GLOSS
I went to the mac counter and asked for a nude that was not pink - The MA handed me this one. The MA was super rude by the way...was it because i am over 25 years old? I don't know but left dillards and went to the mac store in the mall where the MA was much nicer and very helpful.

Anywho... this is an amazing gloss with the perfect blend of color for a nude lip. I have pretty pale skin so i didn't want something that was too pale and would wash me out. Love how moisturizing it is and the staying power!

Avid fan of mac lipglass!!!