MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass

4.5

on 7/20/2015 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This combined with any lipstick looks amazing. Its the perfect shiney finish to anyway matte liptick. I also love it applied by its self, perfect for day time makeup. The only bad thing about it is that it is quite sticky. But other than that, it's amazing

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Shopped my stash looking for this & the VGV lipstick oh dear why did I take so long to break this out?! Perfect pinkish beige pearl MLBB but a little more beige. I am so in luuuurrrrrrvvvve!! This & Behave Yourself lipstick were today's partially obscured treasures ;) this is my kinda color! I loved gaga2 but I was on the tail end of that trend it had already set sale when I went to replace it so this is what was rec'd to me by the SA. Gaga2 was paler & a little more beige but this is a pretty good dupe! Dervish lipliner is imo really good w it but u can pretty much use any of the many nude pencils they make like boldly bare too. This & gaga2 were my fave Viva Glams. ATM I own VGV, VG Nicki1, VG Rihanna1, & VG Miley (all lipsticks w their respective Lipglass; I always buy both!). Those were the only ones I was really interested in collecting. My 1st MAC purchase included VG1 (original). I like the idea behind VG!

on 10/27/2014 6:43:00 AM

This is such product that will recover your money by giving your lips charm and more attractive then you have already, I have been using this brand since long. I found it friendly.
from (LavishCoupon)

on 10/25/2014 12:54:00 AM

After a long time of trying lipglosses, I decided I'm not a lipgloss person. In fact, from the time I first bought this lipglass (which was a while ago), I am kind of a lipstick gal now.

I love the colour though, bought it to go with my lipstick (VG V) which I really love the colour of (if only it was less glittery). Just not into how sticky the formulation can be. Smell is nice, the usual vanilla fragrance on most MAC lipsticks and lipglasses.

:) don't know if I might change my mind again and repurchase, prolly not for now,

on 9/14/2014 6:04:00 PM

This is a nice gloss. I like the lipglass formula. But I'm not in love with it. It's not a HG. It's a good gloss in a good color. Perfect for understated looks. I just prefer the Viva Glam V lipstick instead.

on 8/17/2014 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I used to wear this all the time with the mac lipliner in Plum. It was a great pink/nudie colour that suited my skin tone. I will be repurchasing this again very soon.

on 8/7/2014 6:25:00 PM

I love this lipglass. It's my favorite color. Smells great, tastes like vanilla cream, and has a slight sparkle. Very pretty and natural looking.

on 6/4/2014 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

One word to describe... Beautiful..... I wear this gloss by itself most of the time or I'll wear it on top of a nude... But by itself is good for me because it has it's own thing going on... Really nice gloss... From work, school, date night whatever floats your boat... It works!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Great high shine like a pearl shimmer. Thickness in this particular lipgloss is very good, even great because this lipglas is longwearing. even celebrity wear it. I'm sure thi might be an limited edition i ca't find another one anywhere except online

on 12/2/2013 11:55:00 PM

I used this color about 8 years ago and loved it. Now it is super sticky hate the smell and the color is like a dull brown. Will return it! Hate it and I have over 20 Mac glosses! Yuk

Popular Lip Glosses