Jason Natural Cosmetics Oil Free NaPCA Naturally Lite Moisturizing Creme

2.7

Not tested on animals

on 4/11/2006 9:58:00 AM

I really like Jason products. I have purchased the Cocoa Butter & Aloe Vera lotion by Jason and would buy them both again but this one stunk. I can't really describe the smell. Sort of like bad ointment. Not pleasant. This is my hand cream at work. Unfortunately even my co-workers won't use it.

on 2/22/2005 10:23:00 AM

Great feeling on the skin. I use this in the morning for a fresh dewy look and the Jason 25,000 I.U. Vit. E cream at night. The packaging isn't sanitary however, it works.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was excited to try this oil-free natural moisturizer until I actually did. There was no tester so I just bought it. First of all there was this major smell. Hard to describe except it stunk. Didn't really go away either for a while, but I thought if it works I can still deal with that. When I first put it on, it was o.k. A little gooey, but hey, it's oil-free. After I let it sit, I put on some foundation and it totally balled up and looked like an enzyme peel. In case it was the makeup, I tried it again without it, let it sit and kind of rubbed my face and it did the same thing...even tinted moisturizer didn't solve the problem. Their Wild Yam creme that I got for my mom is great, but this is going back to the store.