September 23, 2014 | 898 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by AmyDavis24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This deserves 50 lippies!!! On my 2nd tube now! I have used everything under the sun to help my dry, fine, unmanageable, damaged hair! This stuff is A M A Z I N G! It feels like it has silicone in it, which makes my hair feel like heaven in the shower. The smell is great, the packaging is easy to handle, everything about it is amazing. My HG conditioner from now on! Oh and it's only $2.50?! Love it! As long as Aussie is making it, I'll be buying it(:

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by dragonisdragon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't like the squeeze packaging that this came with because it makes it hard to travel with it. I had to put it in another traditional type bottle. this gets crazy good reviews here, drugstore.com and basically everywhere. my hair is very fine and dry so if your hair type is fine i really would not suggest this. a good conditioner leaves my hair silky and allows it to also have a little volume. this made my hair soo limp. but I give it a three because i can see it working well for a different hair type.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by katempire

Love love love this product. I was roaming the hair product aisle in walmart and decided to try it. It made my hair feel so soft and manageble. I have thick very curly hair and this helped me untagle it with ease. Some days i use it as a leave it. I about a dollop and incorporate it into my hair then i use the defuser and viola, fizz free tight curls that are shiny and bouncy. Will continue to buy and use !

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I feel like I used to be addicted to this stuff a few years ago when I was into abusing my hair, hah. I'd literally use it everyday for about 2 hours and was obsessed with the feeling it gave my hair. But now that I don't color my hair and it's shorter, not as damaged I feel like 3 minute miracle is overkill. :/ it makes it feel way too soft, gummy, and overmoisturized. It could just be my hair type though, you may love this if you bleach/heat style your hair a lot. I'll probably only use this if my hair is feeling SUPER dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by rachelmle

I've been growing my hair out and it's in desperate need of a trim. My ends are very dry and crunchy and I've been resorting to pony tails b/c my hair is just so manageable lately. I gave this treatment a shot ----- and I'm so glad I did! After one use my hair feels like silk and I was able to blow dry and style it nicely! What a great deal for three dollars.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by SuziBarnes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted a budget brand to alternate between washes to make my more expensive Redken all soft/heavy cream last longer. Bought the travel size of this & the moisturisong shampoo & was initially very impressed (enough that I was going to buy the full sized bottles when these ran out). However after a few weeks I started noticing a rash of spots/blisters around my hairline & across my forehead. I don't get spots so figured I was reacting to something. (I do have slightly sensitive skin on my hands & am allergic to ppd, widely found in darker hair colourants, but other than that, have never reacted to a product in my life!). After a few weeks of eliminating various different products (didn't know if it was shampoo/facewash/shower gel etc!) This Aussie shampoo & conditioner was found to be the culprit. Each time I used it the reaction was worse than the last time too, so although impressed with the results, I have to ask what on earth they've put in this to make my fairly bullet proof skin react quite so badly? Obviously will not be re-purchasing, but I'll still give 3 lippies for performance as I guess not everyone is sensitive to the brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by aberg1991

I'm so in love with this stuff. I used it a long time ago when I was a teenager and I can't figure out why I stopped using it. This stuff is dirt cheap and it works wonders on my hair. It's an A+ product. I have thick, smooth hair that I recently half ruined by using a (higher end, salon brand) shampoo/conditioner that I soooo regret trying-left me with dull, dry, damaged hair. This stuff fixed in in two uses. I do not use this every time I wash though. I only use it when I do a clarifying wash (Neturogena anti-residue formula, which I also swear by), which I only do once a week max. And I'll tell you what, the combo literally does miracles. Seriously. HG products for me, which is rare because I keep searching for new and better things if I'm not 100% satisfied with something. I will forever use this combo once a week to keep my hair healthy and happy and smooth and silky. I would recommend this to anyone (at least try it, you only have about $2 to lose if you hate it!), even salon brand snobs. It's done better things for my hair than any other product ever has, and I've tried quite a few moisturizing conditioners or oils or leave in treatments. Can't rave about it enough.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by thrillclauds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Made my hair feel so soft the first 2 uses. After that my hair would just feel dried out and disgusting. Discontinued use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by msbeaverhousen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair sucks, this stuff does not!!! I have the driest hair known to man, just looking at it wrong makes it crack off it seems. Without this conditioner I don't know how I would still have hair on my head. I use this every shower and leave a little in while I rinse, and my hair looks and feels 500% better than it did before. My aunt is a hairdresser and is always giving me fancy pants hair stuff to see if it works, but nothing holds a candle to the 3 minute miracle!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is nice conditioner but I wouldn't call this a true deep conditioner. It's got a lot of silicones in it. There isn't much deep "conditioning" in it. It does make my hair feel very nice but it doesn't last. A true deep conditioner lasts for a week on me. This will feel good for as long as I wash my hair the next time.

It's cheap and has a nice package for easy dispensing.