August 1, 2014 | 1176 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Aussies spray in conditioner for my thin, straight hair. So I was convinced this would be just as amazing. Sadly this has been awful. I used it yesterday and woke up to the driest most unmanageable hair. It also was coming out in handfuls. I worked it through my hair in the shower and let it sit for 3-5 minutes and then rinsed it out. I would never suggest this to anyone. It is cheap but it did awful things for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by NaniZuri

Let me just say this product is indeed a miracle! The price is fantastic, especially for this elixir of a product. I have been dying my hair for many years, but have gone cold turkey for a year without dying because it was really damaging. On top of that I used to heat style it daily!!! I had been trying to grow my hair out for years, but it wouldn't grow past my shoulders. My hair was frizzy and unmanageable to the point where I wanted to chop it all off. But the thought of doing that made me want to cry. I bought all kinds of products to try and fix my hair. I tried the very expensive Macadamia Oil treatment mask that costed about $30! It worked well, but nothing compared to this stuff. My hairs natural waves have never been more defined and smooth. There is no frizz and I personally barely have to use any product. I put this on my ends and leave it on for the 3 min and then comb it through with a wide toothed comb. Be careful not to put it on your roots because it will weigh it down if you're not careful. I no longer use heat on my hair, but I no longer need to with this product. It literally looks like I used a special tool to get these awesome natural waves. P.S. If your hair is completely fried don't expect this to fix it immediately. You will need to put in a lot more effort into getting healthy looking locks again. Mine if finallu looking good and is almost to my waist now. It will help you maintain your hair if you treat it kindly. It definitely helps with a majority of frizz and enhances the LOOK of the health of your hair. You will need to STOP dying it and bleaching it. Good luck and think twice before you color those strands. I learned the hard way. Thanks for the awesome product Aussie 😍

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

1) The smell is OFFENSIVE and cheap. 2) It didn't perform any miracles for me. I have color treated hair that I heat style almost daily and I felt this would at least be adequate based on reviews. I am being as fair as I can based on the actual cheap drugstore prices..but Ughhhh. This stuff was useless.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by laurenearll87

This is one of those products that I run to the store to get more of the minute I run out! I have very long hair that is prone to dryness. The difference that this stuff makes on my hair is unbelievable; it takes my hair from straw and turns it to silk! just make sure you wash it out thoroughly and go easy on your roots! It is also THE BEST detangler I have ever tried. It makes my hair practically detangle itself while I am in the shower! Saves my hair from a lot of damage from raking through it. Give this stuff a try if you have dry hair, you will be glad you did! You can't beat the price either; I get mine for under 3 bucks at Walmart. A++!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Bridge013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have thick, curly hair that is a pain to comb out, especially when it's wet. I bought this hoping for detangling at the least. I was in for a fabulous surprise! I use my fingers to comb this stuff through in the shower and when I go to comb it, it's like silk. It literally takes me about 30 seconds as before it took 5 minutes. This has saved me a lot of pain. I scooped it up in a 2-for-1 deal so it was less than six dollars for both. I actually like the packaging because it's no mess, but I you definitely won't be able to scrap the bottom of the bottle, which may waste product. LOVE this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by sinbadjad

Bleghhhh. I used this product on relatively undamaged hair only to find that it dried out my hair- especially the tips of my hair. I followed the labels directions and although I didn't use it with any Aussie products, I didn't expect it to be so drying. I might compare it to using pantene; these products are cheap and act like it.
The texture of the product is pretty creamy which is what I'd expect, but it almost seemed watery. Smell is okay, nothing special.
I really don't recommend this product to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Avacooperlovesmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this product! The packaging is the best because it doesn't need a cap, the smell is so exotic like coconuts, and the product itself makes my hair feel and look so healthy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

I have tried conditioners from every price point and this one is my all time fave! Though this is supposed to be a conditioning treatment, I use it every time I wash my hair as my usual conditioner. Not only does it smell AMAZING (I get compliments from everyone around me right after I've showered), but it makes my hair so soft and silky and helps keep my natural curls from getting frizzy. The price is so affordable that I will continue to buy forever! My one complaint is the packaging; While the squeeze bottle is convenient, it makes it difficult to get the last bits of product out. Besides that, an amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by alxprc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been in my shower for the past several years! Learned about it while doing home-bleaching. It truly is a miracle. Smells like coconut and feels great. After a couple bleaching processes where my hair felt like straw, this was the perfect cure like nothing else I've ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

This is an amazing good if you keep it on longer than it tells you on the packaging. If you use this as a deep treatment and keep it on your hair for 1 hour or as long as you desire it is really good. Makes your hair soft and smelling amazing. Quite cheap!