Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Eau) , Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Dimethicone , Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Glutamic Acid , Fragrance , Benzyl Alcohol , EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This conditioner! Is the bomb! I tried so many. Makes my hair so silky and so... weird. Like it's healthy. You see. It's actually not healthy. At all! Would you believe. It's been a long time since my hair felt this nice. No heavy oils! Doesn't weigh down! So cheap! So good! Has a kangaroo on the packaging! Is purple. It fits right in with my other purple things, right from the very first moment! I like purple! I love you cheap awesome kangaroo hair conditioner.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I absolutley swear by this stuff! This is my absolute favorite drug store conditioner!! Not only does this serve as a weekly deep conditioner, but can also be used if left overnight with a shower cap on. If you have severely damaged, over-processed hair, I highly highly reccommend this. It smells really nice, like coconuts, and is super thick. I really like how it comes in this upside down squeeze bottle, makes it easy to get every bit of it out. I like to leave this in my hair coating it from root to ends, while I am shaving, and wash it out with cool water for an extra smooth-silky feel. I don't know how Aussie does it, but this is HG status!

on 5/10/2015 9:17:00 AM

This is the mother of all conditioners! I don't use it as a treatment I use it as conditioner and it's the best thing ever!

on 4/22/2015 12:02:00 AM

Love it. It's inexpensive and does the job. When my hair is looking or feeling thirsty, this is what I reach for. I probably use it about three times per week and have repurchased several times.

on 4/21/2015 12:53:00 PM

Very cheap and it works like it is an expensive brand. The smell is amazing! Leaves my hair soft and frizz-free. For reference I have bleached, thick, long hair. It doesn't seem to strip off color so I would say it is color safe. I wish they sold a bigger bottle because I have been using this as my daily conditioner now. I even use it with my Clairol Shimmerlights Purple Shampoo and it helps keep moisture in my hair because every purple shampoo is very drying!

on 4/20/2015 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best!! The only conditioner I use.

on 3/31/2015 6:42:00 PM

This is my favorite conditioner! It's sooo nice! I have really dry and damaged hair. So dry and damaged that it even gets staticky in certain environments. Bad, I know. But this conditioner takes care of it so well.! I ran out of this, and had to use other conditioners. And lo and behold, the staticky dryness came back. But as soon as I got this conditoner again, it went away. So it really does legitimately moisturize the hair.

It makes my hair feel soooo soft and nice. And the best part is, it doesn't weigh the hair down at all!! This is a big deal to me, as I do have fine hair. Honestly, this conditioner actually gives my hair more volume. Other conditioners tend to weigh my hair down, and make it limp and flat and icky. But this one makes it soft, full, and gorgeous. I love it. =]

on 3/26/2015 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

While it is a nice mask, it doesn't really do much in the long run. The smell is wonderful though, and if I could I would want everything in my life to smell like this. It is rather pricey in Denmark, 10.50 USD, and for around that you could get a lot of other really nice hair products.

on 3/19/2015 8:37:00 PM

I cannot not rate this high enough! The bottle fits perfectly in your hand, and easy to dispense one handed due to the no-cap-just-squeeze design. I use this in place of my every day conditioner and my hair is silky, manageable, and so so so shiny! My hair still feels silky and clean a full day after using this, which is a big deal for me as I had become accustomed to build up and absolutely *having* to shampoo every day if I didnt want to go to work looking like a greaseball, It is hard to find in Canada but can easily be ordered online, and at $3.99 (canadian) a bottle you really cannot go wrong.

Yessssss! I really quite like this conditioner and usually use it instead of regular conditioner. Doesn't weigh my hair down, leaves it smooth and well conditioned and smells delicious. For reference, I have fine, highlight damaged hair that tangles easily.

Top Rated Aussie Products