October 24, 2014 | 1271 users online

Hair Treatments - Got 2 Be - So Smooth Liquid Fixx Miracle Repair Treatment

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2008 6:47:00 PM More reviews by bibiancheng

I got my product from a 99C store (it's 89 cents only). I don't know if that's why it's kinda crappy for me. First the scent, yuck! 2nd the texture, yuck! I tried it on my split ends, nothing doesn't help! I wonder if it's because I am missing the blow dry part that's why it's not working for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Not bad. A good leave in moisturizing conditioning spray. Makes my dry damaged hair feel more silky. I wouldn't use too much or it might be greasy. Would repurchase. The smell was just "oily" I guess...not good. They should change the smell of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by TrUeStAr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff works so well...I usually spray it on my comb and then run it thru my wet hair before I blowdry. It makes hair soo soft. I can't tell if it has stopped breakage, but it def works well in conjunction with the other products I use. Yea, the smell is pretty nasty, so I don't spray this on dry hair cuz then it sticks around for a while. So I haven't tried this right before I've used my iron- I save my Biosilk for that. I got this at Target for about 2.99? I think for the trial size one. Def reccomend gettin that before you commit, b/c many ppl don't like the smell. More companies should make trial size products...just my personal opinion...;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2005 5:16:00 PM More reviews by muadict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the few hair items that I've used completely up and and repurchased, other than a couple shampoos & conditioners I like. I can really tell a difference since using this. I have less split ends/fried ends & I haven't stopped coloring, highlighting, drying and flat ironing!! It is a leave in spray that doesn't interfere with other products. It's not sticky or greasy, just liquid repair. LOVE IT!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2004 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Sassybottom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I HATE THE SMELL!!!! Please why couldn't it have a different fragrance?!?! It is a weird musky sweet cloying smell - ick! But, I will continue to use it because it works really well on my hair. It truly does smooth and soften my dry and damaged hair. The performance of this product is excellent ... if only there was a different scent, it would have warranted an enthusiastic 5/5 !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2004 12:10:00 PM More reviews by elliemay72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging says this can be used on wet or dry hair, but I found that it makes my dried hair too damp to use with a flat iron, unless I stand around and wait for my hair to dry out again. HOWEVER, I use it on wet hair, whether I blowdry or not, and I'm very happy with the results. It does not leave my hair greasy, but seems to make it stronger, and I've noticed less breakage. It comes in a spray bottle which works great, and although I'm not too big on the scent, it doesn't stick around. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2004 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you want very straight (bordering on zero body,) smooth and shiny hair - this is your product. Amazingly cheap, despite a so-so scent, this is probably the best leave-in I've purchased in years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2004 6:28:00 PM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this on the shelf with African-American and ethnic hair products, but I've found I can use them. My hair is a little dry now after a *bad* haircolor disaster and having to have it stripped and redone at the salon. I like leave-in conditioners, especially when my hair's a bit dry. My hair's *always* thick and a little coarse. This is a spray-in, lightweight amber liquid I spritz on (and it really produces a nice even mist when spritzing) and later comb and lightly blow dry my hair. My hair feels soft and silky, and not weighted down at all. I think I like this better than a liquid/creme leave in because I feel I can get it really well distributed through my hair. Nice product.