April 21, 2014 | 1784 users online

Gels/Soaps - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Body Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by petiterugger

I am a fan of the Clean and Clear line. This body wash helps fight off most of my body acne (I still get the occasional pimple or two on my shoulders or shoulder blades/top of chest). I live how it smells and how it's a gentle exfoliating scrub! it doesn't dry my skin out at all, but really helps keep it clear. The only downfall I can really say about this product is that it's a bit pricey for a drugstore body wash :/. My boyfriend was shocked to learn that it's almost ten bucks, but it helps save my skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by hockeygal66

This smells amazing and it really helps with with my back acne

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by TristaJean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite body wash. I have the blue one and it smells delicious, but no so strong or girly to keep my boyfriend from using it (grrrrrr). It has exfoliating beads that do a good job yet are gentle at the same time. The packaging is very cute and you get a lot of product. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the blue one-I think it's Wildberry and Guava or something--anyway, even at 50 (!) I still get the odd pimple on my back, especially in the summertime. This actually works to heal them, (for me anyway) and keep them away. It smells fab and really perks you up in the morning. Will def repurchase. BTW exfoliating once or twice a week helps too, I use a nice vanilla body scrub from BBW.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by daisy7113

I got this as a recommendation to try for some back acne I had. It is not an acne wash but let me just say, it does the job. It cleared my bacne right up and my back has stayed nice since. I have been using it about 2 months now and love it. I exfoliate also a few times a week with it on arms, shoulders and back and so that along with this wash has been great.
I love the smell and everything about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by mayral456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because i have back acne and some on my arms. Not terrible but I wanted to clear it up for summer. I have the pomegranate one and it smells really good. I have been using it for some time already and I do not see any results. In fact I think it dried my skin up a lot. Would definately not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Clean&Clear's Morning Burst Boost Body Wash with Mango&Papaya will help you "get clean, get energized, get going!". This body wash is one of three by Clean&Clear. Boost is "designed to help stimulate your senses and energize you all over. Morning Burst is the only body wash infused with Bursting Beads that are suspended with exotic fruit extracts. Feel the boost of mango&papaya fill your shower as the bubble formula leaves your skin clean&refreshed." I got a 2fl oz sample size bottle free with a Morning Burst Cleanser. A full size bottle contains 16fl oz and sells for between $5-9. A pretty great value. Clean&Clear products are made in the USA. Please be aware, that as a subsidiary of Johnson&Johnson, Clean&Clear products are tested on animals.
Packaging is very appealing. Clean&Clear's Boost Body Wash comes in a translucent, bright orange, recyclable bottle topped off with an orange flip top cap. The front label features the Clean&Clear logo. A couple of orange bubbles float across the label, with the name and scent written in bright green. I like the color combo a lot. The label is playful but thorough. The back label only contains directions and a short warning. I'm sure the full size product contains more info.
Boost is a light orange gel of moderate thickness. Little orange "bursting beads" are suspended in the gel. As mentioned in previous Morning Burst reviews, the beads don't burst as much as dissolve or melt. Pretty sure they're only called "bursting" beads because dissolving beads or Morning Dissolve don't sound like a good way to start the day. I don't find Boost particularly energizing, but I'm so rarely effected by "energizing" products. Mango and papaya extracts are present in the ingredients, but I can only guess that they aren't very beneficial in a formula otherwise filled with chemicals. I find this body wash just a little bit drying. Also, bubbly formula? Hardly. It takes quite a bit of product to get a good bit of lather. I guess that's ok if you have the giant full size bottle, but it seems really wasteful when you have an itty bitty bottle like I do.
Boost's scent is a nice blend of mango and papaya as promised. It's fruity, fresh, and a little bit tropical. Mum is insistent that this body wash smells like tangerines. Either way, it's a pleasant, refreshing scent, but it has an underlying soapiness that I don't like. By the way, the scent of Boost is totally unisex. The fruitiness is crisp, not sugary like some. I'd share this with boyfriend.
Clean&Clear Morning Burst Boost Body Wash is ok. It gets you clean but might dry you out a little. A full size bottle is a great value, if you're looking for lots of soap for cheap. Boost is definitely a unisex scent, which only ups the value. The scent is nice, clean, light, but fruity. Packaging really appeals to me. I won't purchase a full size bottle of Clean&Clear body wash, as I know of far better shower gel formulas, plus I'm overstocked at the moment. I don't really recommend it either, unless you're looking for a high value shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by saradancexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved it! I have the pink one and it smells great! Really refreshing and wakes me up! Will def repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by laawhitegirl

I was in Walgreens and because I love to buy new things for no reason, I purchased this. I figured I wanted a new good smelling body wash and it was $6 for a big bottle so why the heck not?

I read some reviews while walking around the store and although some people said this has not helped their bacne, I still decided to purchase. I dont really get much bacne maybe before a period or so. I just wanted it as a body wash

Come to find out it not only smells great, its a great body wash, and I havent seen any new pimples!
Great buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by triplet3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the pomegranate with orange zest body wash. It lathers well and makes you fell nice and clean. Only cons are that it gets somewhat drying after a while, and the cap broke the day i purchased it.