July 30, 2014 | 1522 users online

Lipstick - Elizabeth Arden - Color Intrigue - Jazz

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

My mom gave this to me because she doesen't use this shade. Its looks copper in the tube, and applies a bronze colour on the lips. I myself don't wear lipstick normally so I use this as a bronzer by rubbing it on my cheeks. I still have a whole new tube left, I barely scrap the top since I rarely apply bronzer and do have a bronzer powder I prefer to use. I do like the packaging though, its black with the brand embossed in gold outside the tube, and when opened, the inner tube that holds the lipstick is gold too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2007 5:56:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the texture of these lipsticks. It is perfect, not too slippery and it lasts longer on my lips than any other lipstick. The color is not perfect for me as I am very cool toned in every way. It is peach-rose with metallic undertones, more peachy than rosy, but it does not make my teeth look especially yellow, luckily, but I do not find it flattering to my complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2006 3:03:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have looked high and low for a nude bronze with a hint of gold shimmer. This is it. On me it has pink undertones which helps to not wash me out. It is perfect paired with smoky eyes for summer. This is my first EA lipstick and I would recommend this if you're looking for a basic nude with a slight metallic sheen.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2005 10:01:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I also got this as part of a GWP but am glad i did. Its a shimmery bronzey copper shade with some peachiness to it. Very pretty on my NC30 light olive complexion. Almost identical to Stila Taylor, the new metallic color. Maybe a tad more brown in it. No scent and retails for $14. Its a little drying but a gloss over the top helps. overall, a nice product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2005 1:57:00 PM More reviews by baragon11

I actually LOVE this color, and I never would've tried it if it weren't GWP. EA is VASTLY underrated for some reason...IMHO EDIT: I don't know what I was thinking - this is actually pretty ugly on me in natural light... :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2005 6:58:00 PM More reviews by insertcornynamehere

I got this fullsize lipstick as a part of my GWP goodie bag. It's a reddish brown copper with gold shimmer and the packaging is pretty boring. The makeup artist told me that it'd be similar to the shade Nuance (an angelina jolie-esque shade) but she was so so wrong. I hate the gold shine because it makes my lips seem so fake. If the shimmer was taken out, it'd be so fab cause it matches my lip color almost exactly. It didn't dry out my lips, but it didn't moisturize them either. It stays on for an average period of time. I dun think I'd reccomend this to you, there are better lipsticks out there such as Clinique's. But for a gift with purchase, this is fairly decent. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2005 1:11:00 AM More reviews by ddai100

I just received this lipstick as part of a GWP bag. I really love it. The shade is sort of a light copper color, shiny being overwhelming. It goes on very smooth and seems to have good staying power. It doesn't have a heavy fragrance like other lipsticks. Really nice for a freebie.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2004 10:56:00 AM More reviews by terir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received this lipstick in a GWP. It is the perfect "your teeth but yellow" shade. I didn't care much for the choppy application but i can't comment on it's longevity as i took it right off when i smiled and saw the cast on my teeth.