December 20, 2014 | 1649 users online

Polishes - L'Oreal - Jet Set Shine in Frolic

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Joyous

Gorgeous very pale pink with shimmer. Dries very quickly and is fool proof. Looks gret with everything!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2006 9:41:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a lot like B-52, but it's a bit more opaque, and it dries faster. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2005 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Pixie410

I noticed this color on my best friends nails and it really caught my eye. As she puts it, she buys it in bunches. I don't blame her at all. The color is absolutely gorgeous. My sister reacted the same way when she noticed the color on my nails and promptly went out and bought a bottle for herself. It's a simple sheer baby pink, with subtle pearl-white undertones. It's got nice staying power, but I mainly come back to this one for the color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2004 8:23:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

This is one of my favorite nail polishes. Very sheer pink with tons of shine. Dries extremely fast and wears well. I like the color because it still looks nice even with a chip or two.