October 25, 2014 | 1711 users online

Deodorants - Avon - Perfumed Liquid Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by VanessaRose1

A great aluminum free deodorant that works! I purchased a small spray bottle to put this in, as the splash application is not very productive. Dries fast, smells pretty. My husband actually likes this scent. Best part, no harmful ingredients! AVON has some great sales, making this product a great value!

Definitely recommend this for those looking for a decent aluminum free deodorant with no harmful ingredients.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I finally tried this product. I inherited a vintage bottle, probably from the 1970s. Today it is hot has Hades. I normally use crystal deodorant and don't care about sweat as long as I don't stink, lol. I opened the bottle. It smelled like vintage Avon cologne. Floral and a little musky. Skeptical, I transferred it into a travel pump bottle. I applied my crystal deodorant and then gave a spritz of this to my underarms and under breasts. Cleaned house, cooked and I still smell pretty. A creamy floral fragrance rises up around me as my body heats up. 1) How did I not try this product before? 2) I wonder if the current formula is just as wonderful. Already added a couple bottles to my current Avon order.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Petitepunk9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The scent is a mixture of baby powder, and your grandma's favorite perfume from the 50's that she still wears...

With that being said the quality is great, I have big breast that aren't the perkiest ( that's the nice way to put it!) and they tend to sweat and carry a funky smell! Powder gives me a white cleavage, that I hate..and deodorant breaks me out..

I used this once & it is now a staple in my smell good regimen, I used it everyday to keep my boobies smelling nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by MedusaSant

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My Oncologist recommended that I avoid wearing any antiperspirant, it blocks the sweat glands and could encourage the build up of toxins in the body as a result of the blockage.
I stumbled across this little gem of a product during the beginning of my Avon Buying Rampage (if you told me last year that I would be buying and LOVING Avon skin and makeup products I wouldn't believe you at all!) I am amazed at how well this liquid deodorant works, and how long it works for!
The scent is floral, and quite strong when you first apply it, but it dissipates quickly and does its job without being overpowering or competing with my perfume (Angel.) This deodorant dries quickly for me, but I put it into a small pump spray bottle and use three pumps per pit. I have emailed Avon and mentioned to my Rep to suggest putting this product into a roll on or spray bottle, but so far it hasn't worked. Fingertip or cotton ball application gets the job done, but its messy and wasteful.
For those of you who are looking for "wetness protection", this is NOT the product for you. It only prevents odor, not the perspiration, but it REALLY prevents odor. It worked all day (from 8am to 2 am out all day at a concert and a bar afterwards) on my first "test day". It kept me smelling fresh and clean all day at work as well, I am on my feet and on the go and this stuff just won't quit.
All in all, as long as it agrees with your chemistry its an incredible product and well worth the 3 bucks it costs to try it out. Don't let the "old lady" smell deter you, it fades into a lovely light scent quickly. It has never stained any of my garments, but again, I always give it time to dry before dressing.
The only tiny drawback is the bottle, which is easily remedied with a dollar store spray bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 One of the best deodorants out there. Avon keeps wanting to discontinue it, but they can't get rid of it. It always comes back due to popular demand. Someone in the company needs to take a decision, change the bottle and make it part of the recular collection of deodorants. It's as if they're not listening to the demands of customers. The fragrance is not high end but it's not overpowering, keeps you dry (except on very hot/humid days) and dosen't stain clothes. Inexpensive, it lasts forever. Avon keeps launching new products that end up being discontinued 6 mo later. This one has bene around forever and it's popularity dosen't fade. Clearly, they're not listening.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by THARA

Again, the avon circular was going around and I decided to buy this for my 10 year old daughter- something not so hard core. This is now a discontinued product but boy does it work like a charm. It doesn't stop sweating in the least but it sure does kill the odor!!!!! It's not an anti persperant. The packaging just stinks! I can't complain enough about it. I do wish it wasn't d/c'd though, it's a wonderful product! No white residue and no repulsive odor (the perfume smell). Oh well guess I have to find another natural deodorant for her.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 6:55:00 AM More reviews by tripleplaysaver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I have never tried this product myself, it is a customer favorite (I am an Avon rep.) Not one, not two, but three rave at it's efficacy. Well, this week they saw it in my Outlet brochure, and, in a panic, ordered large quantiities of the stuff.

As anyone knows, hitting the Outlet means it's being discontinued. If we're lucky, a product is being discontinued to introduce new packaging. But when this happens, it's usually overlapped. Worse case scenario, it's being discontinued to introduce a new version. But even this is not the case according to Avon.

Despite a loyal following and many orders for this item (it outstrips any other Avon deodorant -- in any form -- that my customers order), Avon in it's wisdom has decided to discontinue it. I see it's still on eBay and at sites rife with Avon copyright infringement (those that steal their pictures and sell online, which against Avon policy and hampers the 'good' reps.)

Paint me disappointed. I received a note from Avon that none of their orders for this product will be filled. It's gone already.

Well, if you want them to bring it back, you've got to call 1800FORAVON, or write them through their website. Sadly, most of our contact goes to India now -- and my suspicion is, it ends up in File 13 (the trash.) But, it's worth a shot.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by SexyLittleMe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Maybe I got a bottle that has turned, but this smells like bug spray. Bug spray & flowers. I'll probably wear it around the house (since I bought it), but I'm a bit leery of going out in public smelling like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 12:19:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

My staple. Every other deoderant never lasts as long as this one and I've tried most.I use the one in the orange or the deep red bottle as they smell the best.

1 YEAR UPDATE
I stopped using this and I have no clue why. I will be rebuying it as I used to love the smell of the orange bottled version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 10:00:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are staple for me since high school. I sometimes wear these instead of wearing perfume and the hint of perfume in this is not overpowering.