October 21, 2014 | 2059 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Single Eye Shadow - Kiwi

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

This is a lovely eye shadow, the colour is just not for me. It is a very matte plain green.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by bumblebeebramley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great colour, one of my favourites in the wide range of green shadows that I have! Great colour payoff, highly pigmented. I do recommend using a eyeshadow primer though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by LadyBugGrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pretty green and it looks amazing paired with the Ultra Pearl Mania in Lime!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Kiwi is a pretty yellowish green. It's nicely pigmented, but it definitely needs a primer to last.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color name is dead-on: Kiwi, thats how I would describe it too, and also as a parrot chartreuse green. I think the pigmentation is incredible for a cheap store brand. I usually use this eyeshadow with a wet brush. When I applied it and it sets like a velvety dream. Its rare to see this type of green for sale, MAC nor coastal scents has anything closer to it. MUFE has a shade Apple Green similar to this but it sells for $19. NYX has kiwi for about &5, and only i need is to pick up a little bit on a eyeshadow brush. I have posted 2 pictures of: one is the actual product, and the second picture is the picture in the inner corner of my eyes.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by elbz08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a nice color! I'd describe it as a limey yellow green.. or sort of spring green i guess? lol kiwi is a really good description of it. It looks really good with yellow or golds, and even darker greens, Its a pretty pigmented color but i usually use horse raddish jumbo pencil under it and it'll last all day. Like other people it really makes brown eyes stand out too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by mokutou

The name is spot on: it's the exact same color as the flesh of a kiwifruit. It's a vibrant grassy green that shows up well, even without a primer. With UDPP or the NYX primer, it shows up fantastically. It makes a great spring color, and I like to use it in my crease, when using NYX Lime shadow. It really makes my brown eye pop. Beautiful! I would buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by korean

i usualy don't like buying cheap eye shadows, cause i don't think the color pay off is as good as brands like urban decay or nars.

but ----kiwi is very nice, and surprisingly very pigmented. (i tried other nyx shadows and not all of them are pigmented like this one) it's a very happy green that is on the yellow side. not lime, not grass, but somewhere in between. i really like it. goes well with MAC humid. looks great on brown eyed girls.

the packaging is a simple but tasteful square blk, flip lid container, with a transparent top so you can see the color.

i purchased this for a few bucks, online through cherry culture.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 More reviews by imagin4sian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A beautiful green. I use it for my crease. This is a great color to line your lower lash line if you are wearing a neutral eye to give it a pop of color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this color! It is the perfect green...not too dark and not too light. It does look like the inside color of a kiwi fruit. When I wore this to work for the first time, I immediately got a compliment. I put this on my lid then NYX Luxor in the crease, a vibrant violet purple, and it looked great. It is smooth and blendable.