Pikake Perfume Oil

on 7/3/2007 6:31:00 PM

This is one of my favorite scents on the planet (along with freesia) and always reminds me of Hawaii, which is like my second home (makes sense, since my mom grew up there). If you like jasmine, you should love pikake...it's very heady and sensual and certainly not a timid fragrance! Somehow the tropical essence of the islands is completely captured in the pikake flower and yields the most delicious, heavenly olfactory vibe. I always travel to Hawaii with my pikake oil, and I use the oil frequently during the summer even when I am back in California. This is an absolute must in my cabinet, can't live without it! It is delicious during the summer, and when warmed up against your skin it's unbelievable, enveloping, sultry and wonderful...

on 10/23/2004 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is wonderful oil! It was VERY subtle and quiet on me...at first! It started to bloom after about 15 minutes, so don't overdo (like I did the first time). I also love mixing it with Body Time Caramel and AZW Pineapple Grapefruit oils! That creates something very amazingly fresh and sweet!!

Popular Fragrances