July 24, 2014 | 1780 users online

Pressed Powders - Clinique - Active White Pressed Powder SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 9:49:00 AM More reviews by mckayvi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am unable to obtain this product anywhere in the world. Does anyone know where I can obtain this product in shade 08 honey.

Please inform me

veronica

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2007 1:18:00 PM More reviews by vivi11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not Asian but I have very white skin & I want to keep it that way. I was not able to wear face make-up in over ten years because I could never find a light enough shade and most products broke me out. It was on a whim that i found Active White. I tried it at the store and was amazed how well it blended. I have been using it for over 5 months now & no breakouts. I don't even have to touch up after 10 hours of wear. I like how it's sweat proof and has sun protection. Thank you Clinique!

UPDATE: I cannot wear this powder in the cold weather. my skin gets too dry and this makeup does not blend well. It sits atop my skin and looks terrible. I still like this powder for the summer though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by faithless

I think this is the same as one as the Clinique Active White Light Reflecting Powder Makeup I have been using for many years now. I love this powder! It is a fine and light-weight powder. It gives me enough coverage, yet is not thick or cakey even with sweat, oil and heat. Loves the fact that one of the active ingredients is Zinc Oxide for a full spectrum sunblock (SPF 20). Love Clinique's color as well. It also doesn't break me out (I am very acne-prone).

This is the best foundation I have tried (good sunblock, doesn't clog pores, doesn't cake, looks good.. what more can a gal ask for??).

I am so so sad that Clinique has decided to replace this one with a similar version but with SPF 15. I have not yet given the new Active White powder a try, but for the life of me, I cannot understand why you will want to take a step backwards and make a product with a lesser SPF. What are they thinking???? I am not quite sure what I am going to switch to after I finish my stash of the refills.. T.T

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2006 9:05:00 PM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this product at the Cosmetic Company store outside Chicago. I knew right away it wasn't available in the US, so I grabbed 3 boxes of shade #5, Neutral. I love the fact that this has SPF 20, from titanium dioxide. I applied it dry with a sponge on clean, moisturized skin and this made my skin look absolutely flawless. I didn't need to touch up during the day and I blotted once--with less oil than usual (my Giorgio Armani foundation makes my skin super oily within 2 hours!) According to the package insert, this line is made especially for Asian skins. I'm Asian, with light-medium (MAC NC 35-40) skin tone. The shade is perfect. I noticed that Clinique has come out with a similar product line in the US--the only difference seems to be the packaging (still white however) and the SPF--the American version has 15. I will go to a Clinique counter for a better look at the American version. I paid $22.50 (discount) for each compact. The Asian version looks like there's refills available. Will definately repurchase in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2004 4:59:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The powder is very fine and gives a sheer matte finish. The high UV protection is a big plus. I bought it in #3 which suit my asian skin tone. And it's long lasting. The colour doesn't darken as well. It's a bit expensive--NZD65, but worth the price.