The Body Shop White Musk EDT

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/25/2015 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I know the scent, ever since I was in my early teens, but I never bought it. I found it a bit to heady and old for me. Now that I know that heavy en heady scents are my cup of tea, I fell in love with this familiar scent. Yes, it can be a bit heady, but it's not overpowering and loud. It's a clean and sexy scent. It is suitable for any occasion (work, party, family, wedding, funeral). it works all the time. What surprised me the most was its staying power. It does a much better job than my high end perfumes. i spray this on my arm and the next day it's still detectable! Even after a shower I can still smell it! Now, That is a perfume. I love to layer it with the soap and body butter. I simply can't get enough of this fantastic scent.

on 5/25/2013 6:26:00 PM

If you like the idea of a clean, soapy, light musk smell then this is it.

BUT, I don't recommend it because it has zero staying power (less than 1 hour) and zero sillage (you may catch a faint whiff of it if you press your nose against your skin)

Considering the above, the £10 price tag for 30 ml of this eu de toilette is ridiculous.

If you bargain hunt online, you can buy 30-50ml eu de PARFUM for roughly the same price with better sillage and staying power e.g.elizabeth arden pretty hot, j-lo glow, britney spears fantasy/curious/believe, guess woman and others.

This was one of those sents that you never really can figure out if you like it or not. One moment I would love how it smelled, the next moment I felt ill from the scent. I would not purchase the product again for that reason alone. I usually like musks, so I don't know why this one and I did not get along.

on 4/13/2013 12:22:00 AM

I prefer this over the oil. The oil,way back in the day smelled delicious but it's been tweaked and now has an acrid sourness to it. The edt is softer a truer to the original musk...it's also lighter which I like. A comforting scent or me.

on 12/26/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

One of my favorite smells ever. I don't like overly flowery smells so this to me is amazing. Took a lippie off because it doesn't last as long as I like. Will be trying the perfume oil version next.

on 10/1/2011 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think that this is a lovely scent, but the staying power sucks! The EdP version does not smell as nice as this one so I pass on that. I think you need to buy the bath & body products of this line to layer and make the scent last longer. I like this, but I would not buy it again simply because it does not last en I don't want to buy the entire line to make it last.

on 8/14/2011 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I don't normally like musks, but this is very fresh and light. I like how it's not too overpowering, it's just nice 'n' mellow. I spritz this on when I want to wear a scent, but don't want to smell all tarted up, if that makes any sense!

It's very girly, yet a 13 yr old to 50 + women could get away with it. To me it also smells very comforting. Like a big hug in a bottle. It's not a sexy scent by any means, but it's still one of my current faves. I'd buy again.

on 7/21/2011 8:08:00 PM

OH MY GOSH. I got this as a sample at The Body Shop and it smells so good. It reminds me of an older woman's scent, but re-vamped for a younger crowd. It's crisp and fresh and smells amazing. Great for really any occasion...I'm really considering buying this in the large bottle.

on 7/19/2011 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is fragrance that I have re purchased many times over. It's a simple, fresh scent that I wear to work a lot. It's also inexpensive which is a bonus :)

on 5/9/2011 11:08:00 AM

I love Musks but not a fan of white musks This is A faint smelling White musk. I dont care for it but i do not really like "white" type perfumes anyway Good thing it has No staying power so I didnt have to suffer long

Popular Fragrances