The Body Shop White Musk EDT

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I know the scent, ever since I was in my early teens, but I never bought it. I found it a bit to heady and old for me. Now that I know that heavy en heady scents are my cup of tea, I fell in love with this familiar scent. Yes, it can be a bit heady, but it's not overpowering and loud. It's a clean and sexy scent. It is suitable for any occasion (work, party, family, wedding, funeral). it works all the time. What surprised me the most was its staying power. It does a much better job than my high end perfumes. i spray this on my arm and the next day it's still detectable! Even after a shower I can still smell it! Now, That is a perfume. I love to layer it with the soap and body butter. I simply can't get enough of this fantastic scent.

This was one of those sents that you never really can figure out if you like it or not. One moment I would love how it smelled, the next moment I felt ill from the scent. I would not purchase the product again for that reason alone. I usually like musks, so I don't know why this one and I did not get along.

I prefer this over the oil. The oil,way back in the day smelled delicious but it's been tweaked and now has an acrid sourness to it. The edt is softer a truer to the original musk...it's also lighter which I like. A comforting scent or me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

One of my favorite smells ever. I don't like overly flowery smells so this to me is amazing. Took a lippie off because it doesn't last as long as I like. Will be trying the perfume oil version next.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think that this is a lovely scent, but the staying power sucks! The EdP version does not smell as nice as this one so I pass on that. I think you need to buy the bath & body products of this line to layer and make the scent last longer. I like this, but I would not buy it again simply because it does not last en I don't want to buy the entire line to make it last.

OH MY GOSH. I got this as a sample at The Body Shop and it smells so good. It reminds me of an older woman's scent, but re-vamped for a younger crowd. It's crisp and fresh and smells amazing. Great for really any occasion...I'm really considering buying this in the large bottle.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is fragrance that I have re purchased many times over. It's a simple, fresh scent that I wear to work a lot. It's also inexpensive which is a bonus :)

I love Musks but not a fan of white musks This is A faint smelling White musk. I dont care for it but i do not really like "white" type perfumes anyway Good thing it has No staying power so I didnt have to suffer long

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

doesnt last long.. but nice powdery smell..and great for evryday use very fresh and clean and also cheaper as compared to other branded perfumes .

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It may sound weird but this scent relaxes me, even though I'm more on th sweet side. I think that it's because it remind me of my childhood.

It's an EDT so it doesn't last long but it's got a lovely smell.

Popular Fragrances