The Body Shop White Musk EDT

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/25/2013 6:26:00 PM

If you like the idea of a clean, soapy, light musk smell then this is it.

BUT, I don't recommend it because it has zero staying power (less than 1 hour) and zero sillage (you may catch a faint whiff of it if you press your nose against your skin)

Considering the above, the £10 price tag for 30 ml of this eu de toilette is ridiculous.

If you bargain hunt online, you can buy 30-50ml eu de PARFUM for roughly the same price with better sillage and staying power e.g.elizabeth arden pretty hot, j-lo glow, britney spears fantasy/curious/believe, guess woman and others.

This was one of those sents that you never really can figure out if you like it or not. One moment I would love how it smelled, the next moment I felt ill from the scent. I would not purchase the product again for that reason alone. I usually like musks, so I don't know why this one and I did not get along.

on 4/13/2013 12:22:00 AM

I prefer this over the oil. The oil,way back in the day smelled delicious but it's been tweaked and now has an acrid sourness to it. The edt is softer a truer to the original musk...it's also lighter which I like. A comforting scent or me.

on 12/26/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

One of my favorite smells ever. I don't like overly flowery smells so this to me is amazing. Took a lippie off because it doesn't last as long as I like. Will be trying the perfume oil version next.

on 10/1/2011 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think that this is a lovely scent, but the staying power sucks! The EdP version does not smell as nice as this one so I pass on that. I think you need to buy the bath & body products of this line to layer and make the scent last longer. I like this, but I would not buy it again simply because it does not last en I don't want to buy the entire line to make it last.

on 8/14/2011 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I don't normally like musks, but this is very fresh and light. I like how it's not too overpowering, it's just nice 'n' mellow. I spritz this on when I want to wear a scent, but don't want to smell all tarted up, if that makes any sense!

It's very girly, yet a 13 yr old to 50 + women could get away with it. To me it also smells very comforting. Like a big hug in a bottle. It's not a sexy scent by any means, but it's still one of my current faves. I'd buy again.

on 7/21/2011 8:08:00 PM

OH MY GOSH. I got this as a sample at The Body Shop and it smells so good. It reminds me of an older woman's scent, but re-vamped for a younger crowd. It's crisp and fresh and smells amazing. Great for really any occasion...I'm really considering buying this in the large bottle.

on 7/19/2011 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is fragrance that I have re purchased many times over. It's a simple, fresh scent that I wear to work a lot. It's also inexpensive which is a bonus :)

on 5/9/2011 11:08:00 AM

I love Musks but not a fan of white musks This is A faint smelling White musk. I dont care for it but i do not really like "white" type perfumes anyway Good thing it has No staying power so I didnt have to suffer long

on 1/13/2011 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

doesnt last long.. but nice powdery smell..and great for evryday use very fresh and clean and also cheaper as compared to other branded perfumes .

Popular Fragrances