April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Body Firming Treatment Cream with Q10 plus

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by eleanor412

I have been using this product for a few years now and I have never purchased another body lotion after I got this.

words just can't express how much I love this product. I recommended this product to all my female friends and they all love the effects from this amazing cream!

Effects:
- firms my body skin - especially my buttock (this effect doesnt come right after you've used it or like a week, i believe the effect comes in like a month or 2. it's worth the wait!)
- moisturize my skin very well

The country I live in is very dry and i believe that is the reason why i dont feel it to be too sticky - just enough for this weather.

however when i travel to more humid countries i do realised that it could be too thick and creamy. I would recommend this for drier countries.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this cream in Shape magazine. I really loved it! Feels good to apply on my skin cause its not too creamy and not too runny. Soaks into it immediately! The scent is very nice too. I felt the firming and moisturizing of my skin right away!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Beka94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i was a bit skeptical of this product at first but after reading reviews on here i thought I'd give it a go and im glad i did. it works better than i thought it would but if you combine it with eating healthy and a little exercise you will see results fast. Overall a great moisturizer .

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Elfi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

-- I have a lot of friends who were skeptical about this product when I mentioned to them that I had been using it lately, but after trying it for themselves they saw what I saw: an amazing lotion that delivers. I started seeing results around maybe a week after beginning to use it. It smoothed out the back of my legs and tightened my thighs. I don't have cellulite so I can't give an appropriate recount of how it works with cellulite, but if you have jiggly legs, so to speak, then this is going to help you out. I also used it on my arms and my stomach and saw results as well. However if you stop using it (I always put it on after a shower before bed), then the results are going to go away. This is not a permanent solution to loose skin. It's only a temporary treatment, and if you want to continue to see results then you're going to have to keep using it.
-- As for the physical package, it's in a large, sleek bottle with a twist spout. I don't remember the pricing but I don't imagine that it was breaking my bank account. Probably around $15-20 CDN. Yes I would very much recommend this product, and I would most definitely buy it again when mine runs out. So ladies if you're struggling with flabby skin then pick this up and you'll be rocking booty shorts in no time.
-- One thing I found was that it took a while to absorb. I would put about two squirt's worth all up and down my butt and thighs and I would be able to feel the moisture for a good ten-fifteen minutes after, which is not a pleasant feeling when you're slipping into PJ pants. Smells alright, mostly like a lotion, though. No real aroma to it. The lotion itself is creamy and soft and feels like it is actually working on your legs when you put it on. Highly recommended to anyone and everyone.
Elfi.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by jessicaflox

*Have just upgraded my rating from 4 to 5, because this is working, my thighs look heaps better, cellulite is less visible, I'm really impressed*

So far I'm liking this. It's absorbs pretty well. I don't mind the fragrance, but I don't think my partner is a big fan of the smell. I think it's working. I'm trying this to see if it will make my thighs smoother, and tighten up the skin around my arms and knees (it's not particularly saggy, but not like it was when i was 18, funny that), I'm 30 and have recently lost 10pounds (125 down to 115, so I wasn't particularly overweight to start with), but figured you want firm skin to go with the slimmer figure. I do actually think my thighs are looking better, but it could just be because I've lost weight and I like the shape better. Will keep using and change review if I don't think it's doing anything.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i didnt think this product was so bad. i bought it on a whim while looking through the body lotions isle in walmart and wanted to try it. everynight before i went to bed i would use a little on my thighs and stomach, over the night it would feel like a tightening on my skin or like my skin was being pulled a little , however, i didnt see the results i was hoping for but it defintley helped cover my stretch marks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by MelissaNZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just wanna say that if you really do want firm skin, you'll get it from this.

I'm 15 and I started using it when I was 10, then stopped when I was around 13. I don't really know if I should have been using this or not, but I didn't really have anyone there to tell me if I should or not.

After 3 years of using it all over my legs and feet, that area of skin is REALLY smooth and tight. People are always saying, whoa Melissa your legs look and feel so smooth! That it almost looks like plastic, because of the smoothness of it.

So overall, it does give you amazing results and I'm sure it will work for others if you keep using it everyday on a daily basis! That's if you want really smooth, no wrinkly skin!

I'm hoping to go back to using this stuff after I've finished my last bottle of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula because I only switched to it to even out my skin tone and fade my scars/marks, and its done it.

I can't wait for this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by evaangel89

Its great smells nice, quickly absorbed and it really did firm my skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked up this body lotion at my local chemist because I really liked the new scent and how quickly it sunk in into my skin. It makes my skin very soft and velvety and doesn't leave a heavy film like a lot of other body moisturisers do! I like the scent too - very light and feminine and it disappears within 10 min.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by petitbijou

I love this product!! I bought it on a whim during a Costco trip and decided to try it out. Now, about a month after using it religiously after stepping out of the shower, I've noticed that my skin is very smooth. I didn't really have any dimpling or stretch marks prior so I didn't notice any difference in skin texture but I love how soft it keeps my skin. The formula is also very nice...not as thick and greasy as the Curel and applies pretty nice. However, I'm not a fan of the scent. It smells almost too sanitary but a little dab of my regular scented oil did the trick and the smell went away!