November 24, 2014 | 1179 users online

Masks - Bonne Bell - Ten-O-Six Mud Mask

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

I received two samples of the Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask ((Strawberry+Yarrow) with my purchase of my beloved 10-0-6 cleanser/toner. It is a kaolin product but it is lighter and more creamy than most (such as Queen Helene's Mint Julip Mask) masks. I did find it really reduces redness and removes dry flakes. I did not get much tingling, and that went away quickly. This did not leave my skin tight or overly dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Sbridge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm 38 and this product really cleaned and tightened my skin which reduced all of the wrinkles on my face. I'm extremely happy with this mask. I did apply quite a lot to achieve this result, I just hope it lasts!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by mon2288

Ok, so I have Combination skin - T Zone slightly oily/prone to pimples. And I do suffer bad blackhead on my nose. I really like this mask. I have tried quite a few over the years - and this is one of the best! It does clean out the pores quite well and used once a week with a normal skincare routine - really helped me control my breakouts. I would definitely buy it again. It does go on quite cold and has a weird tingling sensation - but it soon calms down and sets nicely. Perfect for what I need!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by oosez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought the Skin Clarifying Strawberry and Yarrow mud mask, not really expecting anything amazing but I LOVE this mask! The description says it should work to unclear blogged pores, eliminate impurities and improve complexion. It's delivered on all three counts for me, my skin feels so much cleaner and is a lot brighter after using this mask, and my acne has reduced considerably aside from hormonal breakouts.

However, I have really oily skin - I imagine anyone with normal or dry skin wouldn't benefit from using a mud mask.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by irisaurus

OMG! this mask stung my face like crasy, if i hadnt paid for this mask i would just wipe it off my face!!! feels like its on fire!!! i felt clean afterwards.. nothing more than that, not worth the pain.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by zms868

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My skin: oily, acne-prone, dehydrated, mild rosacea.

This product is great for clearing my blackheads and clogged pores. Really helps keep my skin clear if I use this weekly. Especially good to use this product then use a pore strip. My only gripe is that it's a little drying but it's nothing major, goes away with light moisturisation. Love that it's so cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2008 8:23:00 AM More reviews by sweetheart_xo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have oily/acne-prone skin, and this left my skin feeling clean, rejuvenated and smooth. This really helps to draw out excess dirt and oil. I love how it only cost $1.99, and I normally use half a sachet each time. Great affordable product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 8:33:00 AM More reviews by x3adoratiions

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first mask ive ever used and i was quite happy with it. its great to use during the summer time when my skin is normally oilier. it definately absorbed oil and removed most of my blackheads :)

i didnt like the sachet packaging as it got quite messy and 10g was a bit too much and i had left overs. i am currently using the mud mask in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2008 4:25:00 AM More reviews by tarahkristin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love looooveeee this stuff!!! I warm it 1st (by putting the tube in hot water and leaning my face over it effectively opening my pores and heating the mud at the same time, or if in a hurry squeezing it onto my palm then warming it with my hands), then I smother it on and relax in a long hot bath, then when its completely dry in about 1/2 an hour I wash it off with my hands into the bath water, then I shower and cleanse my face, then moisturize. I do this once a week its my pampering treatment I love that it draws the impurities out of my face!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2006 8:16:00 AM More reviews by jehanneisbeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so surprised at the bad reviews here. This mask is fantastic for the price. I find it leaves skin feeling a little tight, yes, but all mud masks tend to! It deep cleanses my acne prone skin for sure. And i have got friends onto this one. I am sorry other people had bad experiences, but this is a good product! UPDATE: This is pretty damn average, i just needed to be reminded. No 'good' results!