Neutrogena triple moisture deep recovery hair mask

4.1

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Behenyl Alcohol, Meadowfoam (Limanthes Alba) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Fragrance.

on 3/31/2015 8:55:00 PM

A miracle in a jar! This has been one of my favorite products for years and has done wonders for my hair. It's thick and creamy and perfect for a once a week treat for your hair or to put back moisture after a protein treatment. It's usually only 6 or 7 dollars and well worth every penny!

No good. Left my hair slimy. I have very fine thin hair so maybe this is just too much for me

on 12/10/2014 4:24:00 PM

I love using this product! It provides moisture that is on par with high-end masks and conditioners that cost much, much more than this. It gives great slip and detangles like a dream, leaves my hair positively silky all the way down to the ends. Reduces frizz, adds shine and manageability. Lovely scent and texture as well.
It's only about $6 but the container is small (6oz. jar) so you don't get a lot of product, that's my only complaint. This works beautifully, will repurchase again and again!

works really well! I was actually surprised. love how rich and creamy it is made my over processed hair soft for a few days. 👍

on 11/19/2014 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so I was looking for a good cheap mask , me being a hairdresser something about this product made me think it was okay to use ! And my intuition struck true ! Usually when my hair is dry I'll put some of the masks on the pieces of my hair I feel are the dryest( my fried bangs!!!) , then after 10 minutes or so I'll shampoo , condition , and then reapply the mask all over my wet hair for about 5 minutes . The results are amazing my hair feels super soft and shiny and lasts about 5 days or until I have to wash my hair again! It has turned my dry thick hair into lustrous shiny silky hair !! I have been pairing this with the hair finity and cvs hair skin and nails pills and my hair is growing rapidly !!! I love this product ! Even down to the smell!! I am afraid though to leave it on over night , due to the way the product works so well in little time . I think that it will cause breakage if left over night due to overproteinization ! I never tried but won't test it out !! love this product anyone with over processed , colored hair , dry hair I reccommend highly !!!!

on 11/8/2014 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! By far my favorite drugstore hair mask. My hair is long, medium to thick straight and dry. This does the job really well. It saves you from trimming your ends. Within my first use of this my hair was soft, no tangles and it was very manageable to work with. It makes your hair look healthy, I will definitely keep on buying this product.

on 10/9/2014 9:54:00 AM

I was hoping for good results because of the positive reviews. The only good thing about this product for me, was the price. I used it on my hair before and after bleaching it. Prior to bleaching, I had healthy and strong brown hair, and when I used it, it did nothing for me. After double bleach process, my hair obviously fried and severely damaged--again did nothing. Better results with other deep conditioners.

on 9/13/2014 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Anti-frizz products normally don't work for my hair, especially in the New York humidity. But this mask does the unthinkable, and actually works to decrease my frizz a little bit. It's not totally gone, but my hair is moisturized and much smoother.

The only problem is that it comes in a jar -- to keep the top layer from getting sticky, you need to make sure you shut the jar firmly every time you open it. There also isn't a lot of product in one jar -- I went through it pretty quickly (about a month and a half), and it's very rare that I get through hair products at all.

on 8/3/2014 6:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm almost at the bottom of the jar and this was a disappointment.
I used it as directed on my highlighted hair as a mask and also just as a regular conditioner. It doesn't feel heavy or make my hair greasy which was good, only I think my hair might even be drier, which is bad...next!

NOT CONDITIONING FOR MY COLOR TREADED HAIR. Just makes ur hair grow faster, gave it a tryif u wanna grow longer hair.