November 26, 2014 | 1708 users online

Conditioner - Neutrogena - triple moisture deep recovery hair mask

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by brooklynkay3791

works really well! I was actually surprised. love how rich and creamy it is made my over processed hair soft for a few days. 👍

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Kerrid7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay so I was looking for a good cheap mask , me being a hairdresser something about this product made me think it was okay to use ! And my intuition struck true ! Usually when my hair is dry I'll put some of the masks on the pieces of my hair I feel are the dryest( my fried bangs!!!) , then after 10 minutes or so I'll shampoo , condition , and then reapply the mask all over my wet hair for about 5 minutes . The results are amazing my hair feels super soft and shiny and lasts about 5 days or until I have to wash my hair again! It has turned my dry thick hair into lustrous shiny silky hair !! I have been pairing this with the hair finity and cvs hair skin and nails pills and my hair is growing rapidly !!! I love this product ! Even down to the smell!! I am afraid though to leave it on over night , due to the way the product works so well in little time . I think that it will cause breakage if left over night due to overproteinization ! I never tried but won't test it out !! love this product anyone with over processed , colored hair , dry hair I reccommend highly !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by cgarcia5

I absolutely love this product! By far my favorite drugstore hair mask. My hair is long, medium to thick straight and dry. This does the job really well. It saves you from trimming your ends. Within my first use of this my hair was soft, no tangles and it was very manageable to work with. It makes your hair look healthy, I will definitely keep on buying this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Lipsticlady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was hoping for good results because of the positive reviews. The only good thing about this product for me, was the price. I used it on my hair before and after bleaching it. Prior to bleaching, I had healthy and strong brown hair, and when I used it, it did nothing for me. After double bleach process, my hair obviously fried and severely damaged--again did nothing. Better results with other deep conditioners.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sindoodoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Anti-frizz products normally don't work for my hair, especially in the New York humidity. But this mask does the unthinkable, and actually works to decrease my frizz a little bit. It's not totally gone, but my hair is moisturized and much smoother.

The only problem is that it comes in a jar -- to keep the top layer from getting sticky, you need to make sure you shut the jar firmly every time you open it. There also isn't a lot of product in one jar -- I went through it pretty quickly (about a month and a half), and it's very rare that I get through hair products at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

I'm almost at the bottom of the jar and this was a disappointment.
I used it as directed on my highlighted hair as a mask and also just as a regular conditioner. It doesn't feel heavy or make my hair greasy which was good, only I think my hair might even be drier, which is bad...next!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

NOT CONDITIONING FOR MY COLOR TREADED HAIR. Just makes ur hair grow faster, gave it a tryif u wanna grow longer hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Background: I have waist length, wavy, dry hair that I have finally gotten to good condition. Now I've just been searching for ways to upkeep it and make it shinier and give it as much moisture as possible. My hair does not respond well to most oils, but really likes silicones. This leave-in has a combination of both.

I am going to be honest and say I wasn't going to leave a great review for this.. at first. I waited to review it however because my SO would always ask me, "What did you do to your hair? It is so soft and shiny." literally every time after and ONLY after I used this mask.

I use it in the shower once a week (had about 3 uses now) and each result is getting better. Each result has been soft hair, but I am just now noticing an increase in shine. It has more product than I was initially expecting as well and smells lovely without being strong.

I can't say I will repurchase once I run out but that's only because I really like HEAVY conditioners (the only brand of conditioners that I've liked long term are Tresemme's) but I believe for most people this will give them a satisfactory result and help improve the quality of their hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Joelischilling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Over the past few months my hair has been quite dry despite my constant efforts, such as minimal washing and use of heat tools. I purchased this after seeing it a friend's house. The product works wonders and I have noticed a huge difference in my hair's texture and shine. I don't follow the recommended weekly use, but instead as more of a daily treatment. My only complaint is that in some places, the price is a bit high, but that just may be my inner cheap skate getting in the way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just finished my first tub of this hair mask and I quite liked it. I have fine, dry, thin hair and was concerned about this weighing it down. It didn't. I used it about once a week (no more) and I felt like my hair was going to the spa. It was softer, detangled and made for a good hair day. I also used it on my daughter's curly, thick hair and it was magical. So, I would definitely repurchase this.