October 25, 2014 | 1916 users online

Conditioner - Neutrogena - triple moisture deep recovery hair mask

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Lipsticlady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was hoping for good results because of the positive reviews. The only good thing about this product for me, was the price. I used it on my hair before and after bleaching it. Prior to bleaching, I had healthy and strong brown hair, and when I used it, it did nothing for me. After double bleach process, my hair obviously fried and severely damaged--again did nothing. Better results with other deep conditioners.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sindoodoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Anti-frizz products normally don't work for my hair, especially in the New York humidity. But this mask does the unthinkable, and actually works to decrease my frizz a little bit. It's not totally gone, but my hair is moisturized and much smoother.

The only problem is that it comes in a jar -- to keep the top layer from getting sticky, you need to make sure you shut the jar firmly every time you open it. There also isn't a lot of product in one jar -- I went through it pretty quickly (about a month and a half), and it's very rare that I get through hair products at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

I'm almost at the bottom of the jar and this was a disappointment.
I used it as directed on my highlighted hair as a mask and also just as a regular conditioner. It doesn't feel heavy or make my hair greasy which was good, only I think my hair might even be drier, which is bad...next!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

NOT CONDITIONING FOR MY COLOR TREADED HAIR. Just makes ur hair grow faster, gave it a tryif u wanna grow longer hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Background: I have waist length, wavy, dry hair that I have finally gotten to good condition. Now I've just been searching for ways to upkeep it and make it shinier and give it as much moisture as possible. My hair does not respond well to most oils, but really likes silicones. This leave-in has a combination of both.

I am going to be honest and say I wasn't going to leave a great review for this.. at first. I waited to review it however because my SO would always ask me, "What did you do to your hair? It is so soft and shiny." literally every time after and ONLY after I used this mask.

I use it in the shower once a week (had about 3 uses now) and each result is getting better. Each result has been soft hair, but I am just now noticing an increase in shine. It has more product than I was initially expecting as well and smells lovely without being strong.

I can't say I will repurchase once I run out but that's only because I really like HEAVY conditioners (the only brand of conditioners that I've liked long term are Tresemme's) but I believe for most people this will give them a satisfactory result and help improve the quality of their hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Joelischilling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Over the past few months my hair has been quite dry despite my constant efforts, such as minimal washing and use of heat tools. I purchased this after seeing it a friend's house. The product works wonders and I have noticed a huge difference in my hair's texture and shine. I don't follow the recommended weekly use, but instead as more of a daily treatment. My only complaint is that in some places, the price is a bit high, but that just may be my inner cheap skate getting in the way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just finished my first tub of this hair mask and I quite liked it. I have fine, dry, thin hair and was concerned about this weighing it down. It didn't. I used it about once a week (no more) and I felt like my hair was going to the spa. It was softer, detangled and made for a good hair day. I also used it on my daughter's curly, thick hair and it was magical. So, I would definitely repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by curlycolor

Ugh. I knew this was going to be bad when I applied it. Although it's thick and creamy, my hair felt awful and rough when I smoothed it through. When that happens, you know it's not going to be good. There was better slip when I rinsed, for some reason, but after my hair dried it was frizzy and tangly. Nope....not for me, thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by cass271

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My review is a little premature, since I've only used it once. But, first time I tried it and I love it.

I have fine oily hair. But for the past couple of months, the tips of my hair have been straw-like. It might be because I'm growing my hair out. It might be the winter plus me aging. Whatever the reason, I almost had my hair cut because I couldn't tolerate how dry and damaged it gotten. Regular conditioner didn't work. I tried an expensive masque sample from a beauty box and that didn't work.

Today, I used about a nickel size of this on the tips of my shampooed hair. Combed it through my hair using my fingers. I rinsed after 3 minutes. Now my hair is soft and manageable. My hair isn't the softest it has ever been. I would say about 80% recovered. But I'm hoping one more treatment, and my hair would be back to the softest it has ever been.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by spikey2004

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this deep conditioner very much, the only problem is, it gives me acne on the sides of my cheeks, at the beginning I thought it was my moisturizer but after switching to another conditioner my break out got better, too bad because I really liked the way it left my hair.