Neutrogena triple moisture deep recovery hair mask

4.1

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Behenyl Alcohol, Meadowfoam (Limanthes Alba) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Fragrance.

on 6/16/2015 7:43:00 AM

By far the best drugstore hair mask ever!!! It's very similar to the other high end hair mask such as macadamia and it's a 10. I completely ran out of it so quickly!! I had really damaged hair from bleaching and using this 2-3 a week definitely saved and added moisture back into my hair. I love how it's in a tub too, very easy for me to use in the showers! Definitely try it out if you're looking for an affordable deep hair mask that would actually work from the drugstore!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

"It smells so tremendously sexy! Truly the bestest smell ever! I must smear gobs upon gobs of it all over my hair and my body!!!"...said nobody, ever, on opening up a jar of this stuff and giving it a good sniff. At least no one with functional smelling abilities.

It doesn't smell horrible by the way, it's just totally boring and not at all delightful in any way. It would be a stretch to call it pleasant, but stretch I will and classify it as mildly pleasing, I guess :/.

Utterly blah scent aside, it's my favorite drugstore hair mask du jour (also have Garner and L'Oreal hair masks in current rotation but don't like the performance of those quite as well on my hair). This gets the job done, rinses cleanly but leaves hair moisturized and in better shape than it was in before and does it at a reasonable price. Overall performance exceeds that of many much more pricey products I've tried. Can't really ask for much more than that.

My hair: the usual lots of it but fine, dry and wavy mess that needs a good conditioner to be remotely functional. This is a good match in terms of the weight (lighter than a typical hair mask) and leave behind (clean but moist no gross residue). Have purchased many times; will keep in rotation until/unless I find something that works better at a similar price point.

on 3/31/2015 8:55:00 PM

A miracle in a jar! This has been one of my favorite products for years and has done wonders for my hair. It's thick and creamy and perfect for a once a week treat for your hair or to put back moisture after a protein treatment. It's usually only 6 or 7 dollars and well worth every penny!

No good. Left my hair slimy. I have very fine thin hair so maybe this is just too much for me

on 12/10/2014 4:24:00 PM

I love using this product! It provides moisture that is on par with high-end masks and conditioners that cost much, much more than this. It gives great slip and detangles like a dream, leaves my hair positively silky all the way down to the ends. Reduces frizz, adds shine and manageability. Lovely scent and texture as well.
It's only about $6 but the container is small (6oz. jar) so you don't get a lot of product, that's my only complaint. This works beautifully, will repurchase again and again!

works really well! I was actually surprised. love how rich and creamy it is made my over processed hair soft for a few days. 👍

on 11/19/2014 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so I was looking for a good cheap mask , me being a hairdresser something about this product made me think it was okay to use ! And my intuition struck true ! Usually when my hair is dry I'll put some of the masks on the pieces of my hair I feel are the dryest( my fried bangs!!!) , then after 10 minutes or so I'll shampoo , condition , and then reapply the mask all over my wet hair for about 5 minutes . The results are amazing my hair feels super soft and shiny and lasts about 5 days or until I have to wash my hair again! It has turned my dry thick hair into lustrous shiny silky hair !! I have been pairing this with the hair finity and cvs hair skin and nails pills and my hair is growing rapidly !!! I love this product ! Even down to the smell!! I am afraid though to leave it on over night , due to the way the product works so well in little time . I think that it will cause breakage if left over night due to overproteinization ! I never tried but won't test it out !! love this product anyone with over processed , colored hair , dry hair I reccommend highly !!!!

on 11/8/2014 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! By far my favorite drugstore hair mask. My hair is long, medium to thick straight and dry. This does the job really well. It saves you from trimming your ends. Within my first use of this my hair was soft, no tangles and it was very manageable to work with. It makes your hair look healthy, I will definitely keep on buying this product.

on 10/9/2014 9:54:00 AM

I was hoping for good results because of the positive reviews. The only good thing about this product for me, was the price. I used it on my hair before and after bleaching it. Prior to bleaching, I had healthy and strong brown hair, and when I used it, it did nothing for me. After double bleach process, my hair obviously fried and severely damaged--again did nothing. Better results with other deep conditioners.

on 9/13/2014 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Anti-frizz products normally don't work for my hair, especially in the New York humidity. But this mask does the unthinkable, and actually works to decrease my frizz a little bit. It's not totally gone, but my hair is moisturized and much smoother.

The only problem is that it comes in a jar -- to keep the top layer from getting sticky, you need to make sure you shut the jar firmly every time you open it. There also isn't a lot of product in one jar -- I went through it pretty quickly (about a month and a half), and it's very rare that I get through hair products at all.