Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

4.1

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Behenyl Alcohol, Meadowfoam (Limanthes Alba) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Fragrance.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

My hair is long curly/wavy. I have been suffering from extremely dry hair since moving here to Colorado in 2003. However, recently I got a Brazilian split end treatment and two weeks later my ends were fried they literally looked like course afro puffs. Since then, my hair has become very very porous as well.
I have made it my mission in life to reclaim my hair and restore it so I don't have to cut it again! Tonight, I washed my hair, used a protein mask with mayo for 30 min, then I used the "Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask". Everything felt great except my ends, so I immediately did another application of Neutrogena on my ends, waited 4 minutes then rinsed. Now my hair feels and looks GREAT!

I will continue to use this product. Yaay pretty hair!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I recently bleached my long brown hair to an ombre and my hair feels like a m*therf*cking wig. So I have to do masks twice a week. Back when I would only have to mask my hair like once a month I used Davines, but using that expensive of a product twice a week? Lol. No.

I went to Target and this was on sale, picked it up and was super happy with it. Smells nice, my hair is soft and it's affordable. I put in on after shampooing and sit in the bathtub for a while and then rinse off in the shower. It's really made a difference on my wig head!

I took a lippy off because the JAR, man! Cant we put these kinds of things in a tube with a big squeeze hole or something? The jar gets water in it, hair, and it's gross and messy.

I have been using this conditioner for a couple of years and I have to say I love it! I recently bought the macadamia deep conditioning mask since I had heard such great things about it. Well, let me just say it's ok, but I actually like the neutrogena better and not to mention it's a lot more affordable. It's smells great and makes my hair feel super soft and silky. I will definately repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I recently changed up my hair color from highlights to ombre color, which I love but which also really damaged the ends of my hair. I have fine, oily, flat hair, so I was concerned about finding a conditioner or mask to make my ends soft without weighing down or greasing up my hair. This works wonders! I love it so much. I probably use too much, and this is why I took off two lippies for the packaging--a pump would be *so* much easier in the shower than trying to screw off a lid when your hands are wet--but it smells amazing and makes my hair so soft. I use this two to four times a week, and I can't keep my hands out of my hair. Love this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love this hair mask! I have very fine, long hair but it's always super shiny after I use this. The packaging is pretty, the amber colored jar is very cozy feeling. As for the product itself, I really enjoy using this! I use the tiniest layer over the majority of my hair (not the roots), and leave it in a braid overnight. I wash it out in the morning and I do this about once a week or otherwise my hair gets very slippery feeling. Would definitely buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

this is a fantastic hair mask. it's just a bonus that it's inexpensive! for the record the shampoo, conditoner, and leave-in are all moisturizing as well.
I purchased this at Ulta after a wonderful SA recommended it to me. it's fantastic. the product is really good and buttery. it is easy to distribute through hair and it it doesn't all fall out once a droplet of water hits your head in the shower. it stays in until you're really ready to rinse it out.
it makes my hair feel soft even after I'm done styling. this really adds nourishment

Used the whole jar, it did nothing for my hair. Felt like just normal conditioner, nothing special.

I really wanted to like this after seeing all the hype about it. Unfortunately my hair reacted the same way a couple other reviewers described... Feeling coated, slimy, and just gross. Every time I'd give it another try, it seemed to just sit on my hair instead of penetrating and conditioning it. *sigh*

By far the best drugstore hair mask ever!!! It's very similar to the other high end hair mask such as macadamia and it's a 10. I completely ran out of it so quickly!! I had really damaged hair from bleaching and using this 2-3 a week definitely saved and added moisture back into my hair. I love how it's in a tub too, very easy for me to use in the showers! Definitely try it out if you're looking for an affordable deep hair mask that would actually work from the drugstore!!!

A miracle in a jar! This has been one of my favorite products for years and has done wonders for my hair. It's thick and creamy and perfect for a once a week treat for your hair or to put back moisture after a protein treatment. It's usually only 6 or 7 dollars and well worth every penny!