April 19, 2014 | 1361 users online

Conditioner - Neutrogena - triple moisture deep recovery hair mask

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by spikey2004

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this deep conditioner very much, the only problem is, it gives me acne on the sides of my cheeks, at the beginning I thought it was my moisturizer but after switching to another conditioner my break out got better, too bad because I really liked the way it left my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Lizzielizay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recently dyed my hair and I noticed my hair starting to feel rough/dry whenever I washed it, not only that but trying to get tangles out was such a pain. So I decided to buy this hair mask and best decision ever, my hair felt so smooth after just one use. If anybody is interested, I would suggest getting this at Walmart since you will find it much cheaper there then anywhere else, it's only about $6 and so worth the money!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by SamaelsMom

This conditioner is creamy, silky, and lovely. This was my masque of choice when I was younger and constantly bleached and fried my hair. It would leave my hair feeling healthy and happy for days. Now I dont abuse my hair as much, and lean towards more natural/organic products..but if I found this on sale for 2$, id grab it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this gem at CVS during a buy one get one 50% off sale and boy am I glad I did! I rushed home just to shower and wash my hair! I used the entire system (shampoo, conditioner, mask and leave in treatment) and my damaged lifeless brittle hair was transformed into healthy restored beauty! I absolutely adore the smell of this product it is so wonderful! I would recommend this to everyone! It works like a high end product it really does. I would pay more for it

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:41:00 AM More reviews by shann0n0shea

Love this stuff :) I have crazy poofy frizzy dry broken hair and I felt and saw a difference on the very first use. I think I've found a holy grail hair product! If this mask is effective on me, it can be for anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Jordanxoxxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can not get over how much I love this stuff! It's like heaven in a jar. My hair used to feel like straw and this literally brought my hair back to life! Better than any of the high-end brands by far. I will for sure be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjh123

The BEST deep conditioner I have tried! It makes my hair so soft. I bleach my hair and straighten it very often, so I need to really condition my hair. I use this once or twice a week; after shampoo, I use this and leave in for about 10 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by polkadots1019

This is another product I have been using for years. It's one of the ONLY deep conditioners that work for my hair. I have tried many others, but I've either given them away to friends or family, or returned them If I could. This is so moisturizing and smells really good. I love how it detangles my long curly (3a) hair leaving it super manageable. yeah I know there are all types of silicones in here, but hey, if it works, why change it?

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Kathmar

Made my hair soft but gave me horrible pimples and hives on my back.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by coach_lynn

My hair has felt damaged ever since I got it highlighted 3 months ago. It has been brittle, and dry and overall just felt gross.

I've been trying a bunch of different conditioners, and coconut oil, and nothing has really helped. Tried this product today after seeing it at Nordstrom Rack - what a dream! This is the first time my hair has felt normal, silky, touchable since my highlights.

I'm sure everyone's hair (I have very fine blonde hair) reacts differently, but for me - miracle. And the price cannot be beat.

Going to head to the Rack early tomorrow morning to see if I can stock up, and get some more for gift giving!