April 24, 2014 | 1040 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Problem Skin Therapy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought I would like this product much more than I do. I think it's great if you're applying it to dry skin, and it does work really well as a hand cream. However, I apply body moisturizer to damp skin (since it is more effective this way) - but something about this formula doesn't seem to work well on damp skin. The texture gets weird and it doesn't absorb as well. It's a shame because aside from this the price, smell, pkg are all great. I'll keep it on hand for quick applications to really dry skin - it just doesn't work as my 'go to' body moisturizer that I douse myself with daily after the shower/bath!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This gets 5 lipsticks because it ROCKS!

It's too greasy to use as a hand cream during the day, but it's a lifesaver before bed and after doing dishes. I have cracked, chapped hands from work and this stuff keeps them soft and callous-free.
I also use it on my feet!
Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by secondadonna

The most amazing treatment for chapped, cracking, miserable skin. I use it on my heels, elbows and cuticles. I have used it on a face rash caused by wind, though normally wouldn't recommend for the face. I'm about halfway through my enormous tub, years after purchase. The texture strikes the perfect balance between a thick cream and a lotion; it's much easier to spread than Glaxal Base and other therapeutic creams, soaks in but not so fast that it doesn't seem to form a protective barrier, and contains more moisturizing, absorbing ingredients than straight-up petroleum jelly. Great product to keep on hand. Very important: TOTALLY scent-free, because who needs fragrance irritation on top of already-desperate skin?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in a 100ML tube. It's honestly saved my dry hands this winter. It's not too greasy and absorbs pretty quickly. I have the unscented version, but I still can detect a little bit of fragrance but it's actually very nice and mild.
On the package it says it provides an immediate 250% moisturization boost. I usually laugh at the claims companies come up with to sell their product, but this I actually believe. In the winter, I get dry, cracked skin on the backs on my hands and most lotions just burn and sting these cracks and don't help me at all. This stuff soothes it and makes my hands feel soft again.
I definitely recommend and I will keep repurchasing time and time again.
LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by GaboRousseau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Originally bought this because the Fall wind was wrecking my lips and now I use it everywhere, my hands, my nose, lips, feet, etc. Might try it on my face this winter since I sometimes get dry patches on my face in the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by fendi123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought mine at shopper drug mart it was originally 8$ i bought it for 4.99 I almost didn't wanna buy it cause I hate vaseline its just petroleum but i read that it only has 30% so it wouldn't be as thick and more of a cream consistency so i bought it. I Slather some on onto my skin and it great it dosen't feel too too greasy u just a little because a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by emkazicstan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it. I have very dry skin and this helps so much. I wear it at night and in the morning my face is smooth. It can feel a little too greasy or heavy, but if you wear it at night, you'll be fine. I'm surprised that it didn't break me out. It has no oils in it too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet, as I've been using it religiously for years. I use this on my feet and it makes them baby soft within a week (and I have REALLY dry rough feet). I use it on my face every night (I have dry but acne prone skin so I mix it with a benzoyl peroxide lotion). I use it on my legs after I shave (they get very dry) and anywhere else I need an intense shot of moisture. I have repurchased this product too many times to count (which I have NEVER done before with a moisturizer). I love the fact that it's multi-purpose as well.

The jar isn't the most hygienic thing, but I use it with clean hands. And it is greasy, but I don't mind at all. It's a before bed treatment for me, and it makes my skin GLOW.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Centro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Vaseline's Problem Skin Therapy became a staple in my bathroom after the first use. It moisturizes extra rough areas like knees and elbows but I usually just slather it all over my legs. Absorbed very very quickly and the best part is that it does not leave that gross greasy feeling on my hands! It replaced Vaseline's petroleum jelly as a body cream, for me at least. This stuff simply works and gives you what you want- soft skin. Plus it is affordable and scentless.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by WENAYI

Texture is like whipped cream, moisturizing but not greasy. Works well on the drier area and the price is dirt cheap considered I bought it on sale. Highly recommend.