Pantene Smooth & Sleek Frizz Down Deep Fortifying Treatment

on 8/18/2011 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I was shocked when I first used this treatment conditioner. I had purchased it at WalMart for $2.97 as an impulse buy and I'll be adding this to my product lineup. Not only does it restore moisture to your hair, it does so in a non-greasy way which leaves your hair super soft. It works just as well as any salon product with similar claims at a fraction of the price.

on 8/8/2007 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This really is an awesome product. Hair feels different after the very first use.

on 8/8/2007 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

simply and amazing product.

on 1/4/2007 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I bought this because they ran out of the conditioning mask, and it was on sale for $1.99. This works even BETTER! My hair has never been so silky and easy to comb. AMAZING stuff!

on 3/1/2006 11:54:00 PM

This product is great and really works on dry frizzy hair. I used it a few times a week and my hair is getting into really good condition. The price is good too for what it is.

on 8/18/2005 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Wow! Trying to find something that will help my hair feel thicker and this stuff does the trick!. Just used it for the first time. Doesn't weigh down my hair at all. Also leaves hair soft. Will definitely keep buying if it keeps giving me these kind of results.

on 9/22/2004 8:00:00 PM

Surprisingly, leaves my hair feeling very sleek and soft. The first time I used it I could tell an immediate difference. It's worth the $2.99 +

on 9/6/2004 4:08:00 PM

This is my every day conditioner and this is saying a lot because I am extremely fickle. I have long, curly, color-treated hair and this stuff makes it feel healthy and soft.

on 3/1/2004 8:37:00 PM

This product is amazing.
I have tried expensive treatments but Pantene is always the best stuff!
This leaves my hair super soft, shiny and smells great.

Popular Hair Products