August 29, 2014 | 1276 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by annisas99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Favourite mascara ever. I can't find any faults in it. Volumizes and lengthens your lashes with only one coat, and I personally don't get any clumps from it. It is amazing for the price that it is and I will be repurchasing till the end of my days.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by stylishstephi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara when they were out of Colossal Volume Waterproof at the store. I always use waterproof mascara because my lashes will straighten out with non-waterproof. I was only going to use this until I found Colossal but now I like this better. The one coat coverage is excellent and I was surprised because I usually have to build and build on my skimpy straight lashes to get the coverage and volume I am getting with one coat of this. It is also not overly wet when new like most mascaras that I find get better in a week or two after opening. I have allergies and sensitive eyes and this did not make my eyes water. I will be buying this from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by moosefied

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it was my very first mascara during my school days. i was pretty happy with it, good enough for me to thicken my thin eyelashes. the price is ok too, but too bad its easily dry. i recommend this for girls who want to learn using make up

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

been using it for 2 years with amazing results. to take it off I use garnier eye makeup remover (the blue one).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

This is my first ever waterproof mascara, and I'm loving the way it just stays on, and is 110% smudge-proof and water-proof.

I love the formula, it really darkens my thin lashes and it makes them look very full, the mascara is wax based (I'm pretty sure...), and it holds curls especially well. It stayed on so well, I even had trouble taking it off without an oil based remover! That just goes to show how amazing it stays on. My lashes are pretty soft after the mascara dries, so that's definitely a plus.

The mascara doesn't layer on very well, and it will clump after about 3 coats or more. So if you ARE going to layer it, I suggest you work with a quick hand. I'm not a big fan of the wand as well, it picks up more product towards the end of the wand, and sometimes it will apply too much. The brush is too big for me, and I can't really get into the little lashes in the corners of my eyes.

I bought this mascara for only $4.19 (It was on like.. a huge sale at Target), and it was definitely worth the money I paid for.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the "newer" version in the black and orange tube. I changed my review and added a lippie because I've come to like this more than before. It still isn't a favorite of mine, BUT, I love how it doesn't budge....sweat, pool....it lasts and lasts. I also noticed adding several coats quickly makes a big difference in length and volume. My first impression was not great, but it really builds to a decent mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I have purchased about 3 tubes of this mascara and I love it. I use waterproof mascara because I like to hold curl in my lashes. This product comes off fine with a cleansing oil. The color is very pigmented and gives the lashes a very dramatic look. I used to use MUFE smoky lash but this is a good dupe for it. I love how full and long it makes lashes look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

My 3rd favorite Maybelline mascara (Rocket volume and Colosaal are my other 2)

Nice volume and fullness and no flaking. My only gripe is that tthisi one seems to try out fast otherwise its good!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After trying this out a few more times, I think this is one of the most buildable waterproof mascaras from Maybelline. I don't quite get this kind of layering volume with the newer waterproof mascaras. My thin lashes need a few coats to become visible. It takes patience, but I curl my lashes, and apply a few coats of this to get curled, thick, lashes. Simple and effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Kf1127

This mascara is a great mascara if you want natural looking lashes. Although if you want voluminous lashes then just keep building them up. I'd say 1-2 coats is natural and 4-5 coats makes them sky high.i wouldn't recommend this for lower lashes because the brush is thick so it's hard to use. It's a good mascara for school. I would definitely buy this product again.