Dove Ultra Moisturizing Cream Wash

4.8

on 12/17/2006 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is some good stuff. I love dove body washes and this tops them all. Its thick, but lathers great and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. If only they could have this in a bigger bottle.

on 3/2/2006 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin so it's hard for me to find cleansers and moisturizers that don't irratate my skin. I've been using Aveeno but I saw this in the store and decided to try it out. It really does moisturize my skin and cleanse it at the same time. It also have a light scent that I enjoy. After stepping out of the shower, my skin fee;s soft and not dry.

on 10/18/2005 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like scent of this cream wash and it really moisture my skin without making my skin dry like other shower cream. I got sensitive skin and will get reddish from other shower cream but I did not have any problem with my dove shower cream.

on 3/1/2004 10:37:00 AM

I love this product. I have never found a drugstore HG body wash until now! Cheap, great packaging, moisturizing and doesn't give me bacne! Oh, how wonderfully moisturizing this is! My skin is so soft and smooth after using this! There is also a mildly sweet scent as you're using this. My sister and mom love this too!

Popular Gels/Soaps