Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Lipstick in Honey Shine

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/26/2006 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love the formula of the Wild Shine lipsticks, these are among the smoothest lipsticks I've tried. My lips feel smooth and comfortable, no lip balm needed. This shade, a pale-peach with a slight bit of shimmer, is too light and washes me out though. I'll have to try other shades, but the formula is fabulous for the low pricetag.

on 8/30/2004 11:47:00 PM

I really do like these lipsticks-nice glossy texture and decent staying power. That said, Honey Shine was a bit light for my warm complexion. If you like light goldish beigy colors then this might be for you-I like my lipsticks to have a bit more of a kick of color. I use it as more of an enhancer. The base will break on these lipsticks so beware of that.

on 5/11/2004 9:13:00 PM

These new Wild Shine lipsticks are WnW's answer to Maybelline Wet Shine, L'Oreal Shine Delice, etc, and they are nice! I bought the Honey Shine shade, a lightish peachy nude with subtle self-shimmer, and while it's just a tad pale for my GGG colouring, I loved the colour - sorta J.Lo meets Bardot in the 60s - and the shine (more than the other sheer-shiny drugstore lipsticks). It lasted as well as any other sheer lipstick on me. A very springy colour, and layers nicely over brownish nudes as well as under coral or orangey glosses for a nude mouth with oomph. It's not the smoothest or creamiest lipstick out there (though certainly more moisturizing than Revlon Moisturous) but then again, it's under $2. Yellow toned gals and MMMs will like this one.

on 3/12/2004 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This review is for "Honey Shine". I got it because of all the great reviews I read. I like the color but am not crazy about the staying power or the packaging. The lipstick broke at the base as soon as i used it for the first time. There's very little shine too, so don't expect too much :) Now, i have to apply it with a lip brush and i use it as a base for my matte lipsticks to soften the consistency.

Popular Lipsticks