October 1, 2014 | 1587 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Skittles Lipsmackers

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I had quite an obsession with these really, I had many skittles, 'ice cream' ones, squeeze ones...

They are fun, they smell great, the looks cute, they taste good too! They do not have moisturising properties but I don't think thats what anyone is looking for when getting lip smackers.

My absolute FAV were skittles. I found their tastes and smells to be strongest and the most 'delicious'. Pink lemonade was another favourite of mine.

The worst was I remember whipped cream, it had chemical smell of something rotten. Generally most of the 'ice cream' collection weren't best either as far as I remember.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Tanya86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a Christmas gift two years ago and I love it! I have the strawberry one. It's moisturizing, smells great, and has a nice shine to it. It lasts a long time for me, which is great. I'll definitely buy another one when this runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Nauneei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They were cute and colorful they smell delicious & sweet, i loved them ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by zyrse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! My lips feel very mousturized and the smell is great! I always aplied this before lipstick or lipgloss

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by whawhawhacawhaaawhaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was cleaning out my makeup box recently and rediscovered these Smackers. The moisturization is alright, but it doesn't leave that much of a shine. As for the taste/scent, which is the ultimate point of all Lip Smackers, the Strawberry Starfruit tastes and smells like NOTHING, the Mango Peach smells like Mango but it only had a mild taste, and the Banana Berry smells EXACTLY like a banana and tastes like one too! It's so yummy, but I will only give 3 lippies because this was a mixed bag (I got the trio) But for the Banana Berry, I'd give this one a 5/5 because BonneBell did such an amazing job of replicating the fruit (and my childhood)!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 10:09:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

I love the skittles lip balm.Very fruity smelling like the candy itself.I have Mango Tangelo,Banana Berry and Strawberry Starfruit and they're great and wonderfully scented.It gives such a pretty sheen to the lips but it isnt particulary hydrating.I use it as a gloss and for that purpose it is wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 8:52:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this in Strawberry Starfruit only because I read all these rave reviews on Lip Smackers. I am not that familiar with Smackers because they weren't that popular in my country. When I bought this I thought I was buying a standard Smacker's lip balm. I assume I was wrong otherwise I really don't get it. Besides the strong flavour and all it simply felt like a barrier on my lips and made them even more drying. It just feels plasticky and just sits on top of my lips. I get way more moisture from most lig glosses (that are meant to be for make-up). Really dissappointed - I could have put my money for better use!

The packaging is also hard to open and close. The balm doesn't retract - you have to push it in with your fingers!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by snickerdoodle171

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have you ever heard the saying dont judge lipbalm by its cover? the term was coined with this product in my mind I instantly fell in love with the adorable colorful packaging and I am completelty addicted to skittles candy so I contemplated buying the twelve pack but thought beter of it so I had to buy the three pack that included banana berry, strawberry starfruit and mango tangello. when I opened them I fell in love with the delicous and distinctive skittley scent however as I used it I realized that the smell although delectable was UNBELIEVABLY strong! it literally gave me headaches and when I wipe my mouth my hand stank of mango for atleast half an hour and the disgusting greasiness did nothing to put this product in my favor.the only thing I can compare it to is the grease that coats your lips after a fried chicken dinner. I will NEVER buy this again

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2009 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Elif89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I prefer the liquid ones. The balms texture is a bit different than the original smackers and the green one (lime) is disgusting! Would not repurchase the balms, but the liquids on the other hand are very adorable and yummy!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OMG I hated these SO MUCH! I will never figure out why Bonne Bell diverted from the tried & true lipsmackers formula to come out with this slick, slimy mess. True, they smelled like skittles but they felt like SLIME on my lips! At first, the taste is true to the skittle flavors but after a second all you taste is mineral oil. Disgusting. And my lips were actually DRIER after using these, WTF? TERRIBLE. I really hope they discontinue these.