Cover Girl Clean Makeup Sheer Stick

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I saw this at walmart and I got it for 1.75, I like it because its pretty sheer and has moderate coverage. It can be soo oily, but perfect for that dewy look and for the price why n0t? But not a fav. Good for touch-ups!

on 4/14/2003 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This foundation was just ok. The shade honey was too dark for me, but the coverage was light so on me it looked like I had a glow, so it was nice. I don't think it's oil-free, but it didn't break me out and the lasting power was ok. The stick itself is large, but I don't use it anymore so who knows when I'll finish it.

on 3/10/2003 4:01:00 PM

I got this at a half price sale at Rite Aid for like 2.00 and brought it home thinking I would never wear it. I have the driest flakiest skin and this acually helped it. It is GREAT*** for the dewy look, and I wear it on days when I dont feel like makeup and it makes my skin geourgeous....I LOVE it.

I thought this Cover Girl foundation was not exactly what it was cracked up to be. It was too grainy and weird. I didn't like how it felt on my face and the color was too dark (it was the lightest color and I usually don't use fair color products). I was hugely disappointed. It is a half decent concealer though (Shade: fair)

on 10/20/2001 5:00:00 PM

The color honey is beautiful, the formula applies well. But it is so oily, I had to blot consistently. Good for those with dry skin only.Plus it did disappear mid day.

Popular Crème Foundations