October 25, 2014 | 1815 users online

Foundations - Jurlique - Naturally Flawless

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2006 7:38:00 PM More reviews by rebdab

Well, I would buy this again, but it has been DISCONTINUED!!! And they are not planning to replace it. However, if you can find some stores still stocking it it's worth a try as it is a nice, medium to light coverage every-day type foundation. Just one word of warning, the pump SQUIRTS product about 2 metres. I had to wash my top the first time I used it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2005 7:30:00 AM More reviews by lady_of_style

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great for sensitive skin. Nice colour and coverage (though i'd love something a little heavier, and perhaps 8 colours instead of 4). Great to finally have a foundation out there thats all natural, and this smells nice too. Good work jurlique!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2005 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Bernie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this enough to buy probably but I won't as I had to combine the two lightest shades....too expensive! It seems to me like there should be an in-between shade..1 is too light for me and 2 is too dark....how about introducing a 1.5, Jurlique, then I'll be really happy! Lovely coverage and love how it's not loaded full of chemicals!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2005 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Labarre

LOVE IT, makes me all glowy, hard to do nowadays that I'm 33. Sigh. :)UPDATE: Broke me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2005 10:25:00 PM More reviews by mskara

EDIT: After Jurlique discontinued this foundation, I tried Bare Minerals, and I really like it! Works great with all my other Jurlique products. JURLIQUE REVIEW: I just bought Jurlique's Naturally Flawless foundation in the 02 Diamond shade, and I really like it so far! I had been using Aveda's Base + Balance foundation, and didn't know where to turn when it was discontinued. I've had great success with Jurlique's whole skin care line, though, so I considered trying the foundation, and the positive reviews here helped boost my confidence to try a $55 foundation (thanks, ladies)! I'm really glad I tried this stuff, and wish I'd done so long ago. Just like other Jurlique products, it applies easily and makes my skin feel and look smooth and wonderful. The coverage is somehow both full *and* natural looking (guess that's what they mean by "demi-matte" in their description). I went out with a male friend (who doesn't typically notice things like makeup) on the first day of wearing this, and he complimented me several times on my nice looking complexion. I'm not sure yet what to do in terms of powder, though. I'm still using my Aveda powder over this foundation right now, but may try using Jurlique's Rose Silk Dust instead to see if it offers a better compliment to the foundation. Jurlique is the only line I've found that doesn't irritate my skin--I wish they'd make even more types of makeup!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 10:17:00 AM More reviews by PeeShee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I should have known that Jurlique would not fail with this foundation since every product they make is amazing. Great flawless finish. Makes my skin look smooth and never any breakouts. You can build the coverage. I love it and it smells like roses. AWSOME

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2004 1:35:00 AM More reviews by miss_galiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best foundation I've ever tried. The colour is natural, smells nice, inexpensive, especially for Jurlique, it blends easily, has a lovely texture and feels smooth and comfortable on.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2004 11:20:00 PM More reviews by anpangal

I bought this at the Jurlique counter for AUD$45.00 (30ml pump jar)

My shade is 02 Diamond

This is the first foundation that I came across which doesn't break me out. Because I have eczema so a lot of foundations I have tried caused my skin to break out. This foundation is semi-matt, contains natural ingredients and smoothes out the uneven skin tone.

It also gives you a very natural look. Overall I'm quite pleased with this product.