September 19, 2014 | 1577 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in the little orange travel sized bottle because I was going on a dip netting trip (I live in Alaska) & didn't want to take a huge bottle of face wash. I really wish I could find this in a big size but until then I'll settle for repurchasing this travel one. This scrub spreads like a dream & really makes my face feel squeaky clean & moisturized at the same time. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin like most scrubs do and really gives my face a glow that I think even oily skinned people should have. (There is a BIG DIFFERENCE between oily and having a glow to your skin).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by kaybear14

Absolutely love this product, I actually feel woken up when I wash my face. Got my mom to start using it

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by kaylacxo101

It feels good on the face, but it breaks me out NOTICABLY!! :(

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by TristaJean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For lack of a better way to phrase it, this product ate my face. I applied it before hopping in the shower, and planned on washing it off once I got in. Instantly, my face started burning. I washed it all off as quickly as I could and found a quarter sized chemical burn on my face. I was horrified as I only have mildly sensitive skin. No other product has given me a reaction like that, I have no idea what's in this stuff, but I immediately tossed it in the trash. It smells pretty disgusting too. I would not recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by claudia9927

This is an AMAZING scrub. I have used other scrubs in order to make my face feel super clean somedays of the week, but none of them really worked for me.

I tried the St. Ives apricot scrub and for me it was way too harsh and left my face after a couple of hours really greasy. I would recommend it if you had dry skin, but it's not very good if you have oily skin and live in the tropic (like me).

But the Clean and Clear one (orange bottle) is AMAZING if you want:
- clean skin
- not too harsh on the skin kind of scrub
- it doesn't leave your face oily
- gets dirt out and tingles to help you feel awake in the mornings
- want a scrub you wan use everyday and not get dry skin.
- a scrub that does't contain acne medicine

DON'T RECOMMEND IT IF YOU:
- have dry skin
- have acne (it wont clear up your acne but it will help you have a clean face)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The fragrance isn't very pleasant, kind of chemical orange scented. The gel itself cleanses the face but strips all the natural oils making it feel very dry and tight. The beads in this are big and sparse and only there to make the bottle look pretty. I have dry skin and do not like it at all, would only recommend to very, very oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Lame901

This facial scrub isn't anything great hence why I probably wouldn't purchase it again. The smell isn't the smell of fresh clean, it's the smell cheap cleaning products your grandmother uses in her bathroom. It does make your skin feel nice though. It really doesn't "wake you up" which is kind of what I was looking for. The packaging is a bit messy, even though its a squeeze bottle, it pretty much does its own thing and more keeps oozing out which obviously causes a mess when I just wanna wash my face. It's a so-so product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Sirenas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had the orange one, not sure if the green one has a different ingredient or not, nevertheless I really liked this scrub, not sure why so many bad reviews. My husband bought this for himself a while ago and I tried it and loved how clean my face felt after. The grains are large enough for you to feel the effect, so in my opinion it scrubs well, and I also like that it feels like gel and nothing at all like a cream. It is not as harsh as the St.Ives Apricot srub but because it is a gel consitensy and not a cream like St.Ives it stills feels coarse enough. I have a cleanser I love, but I like using a scrub every once in a while, so to be fair this is not in my daily routine so I'm not sure of the effects after the long run. I only use this about once or twice a week before i do a mask treatment or put on my Biore nose strips. I like to have my face scrubbed and squeaky clean before I do a deep mask facial and this was one of my most reached-for-products for this. My bottle is already empty and gone and if I don't find a better srub I want to try I will probably repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Do not buy this if you have delicate skin!!! It absolutely butchered my sensitive skin, chemical burns and everything. I have never ever had such a bad reaction to a cleanser. The top layer of my skin peeled off and what was underneath was red, inflamed and tender. Not to mention all the small little bumps that formed around my forehead and cheekbones. I was mortified and will never ever purchase another Clean & Clear product ever again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by shadetabi

smelled nice. face felt squeaky clean after using it but makes skin peel and drys it out