Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

4.3

on 8/7/2015 10:21:00 AM

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME. I AM LOOKING FOR THE OLDER VERSION OF FIERCE COLOGNE, THE BOTTLE WITH THE ALL SILVER CAP, LAST MADE CIRCA 2010. LOVE THIS COLOGNE, BUT IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS REFORMULATED 4-5 YEARS AGO AND I REMEMBER THE OLD VERSION SMELLING BETTER AND LASTING LONGER. CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND THIS PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE AN OLD BOTTLE I WOULD JUST BUY IT FROM YOU. THANK YOU.

on 2/20/2014 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am in looooove with this cologne! every time I notice a boy wears it, I instantly get an urge to rip his clothes off haha :)
The price is a huge bummer though, it's not something you can easily buy for your boyfriend for valentines day or something. And of course the packaging is just pure eye candy!
If you have the money, I'd definitely recommend buying it for your man or even for yourself since many girls wear this cologne as well :)

on 7/27/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Christ, is this the scent that assaults my senses 30 feet from the store? Makes me pull an instant sourpuss face. I have not even been in A&F before just because of this smell. I don't like the scent, especially not when I'm smothered in it. I call it 'douche stink', always some obnoxious bro in a wrinkly, oversized button-down shirt in bars who reek of this stuff around here. Funny, because I don't think it's marketed to that demographic! You can find far better scents at the same price point online. I suppose it's at least one step up from those obnoxiously synthetic drugstore scents. I realize fragrance is a very personal choice, and seeing as how often I smell this on guys (even from a far distance), it's a very popular scent...

on 6/11/2013 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i don't like smell, don't wanna buy it, but overall is okay, and my husband love it too

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I currently work at Abercrombie & Fitch. I have actually become immune to this fragrance because I am constantly surrounded by it. I will let you in on a secret... Fierce is sprayed automatically every 20 minutes or so out of these special ducts in various spots in the store, including two at the entrance. That is why this fragrance knocks you over when you simply pass by the store. It's actually a more concentrated version of the Fierce we sell in the bottle. But anyway... Fierce actually smells pretty good. It doesn't give me a massive headache, which alot of not-so-good colognes/perfumes do, so that's a plus. It smells manly and sexy, yet in my opinion, this could pass for a unisex fragrance. Alot of girls like it and spray themselves down with it in the store. However, it is, in my opinion, a little too expensive. It runs for like $0.50 per mL... Compared to alot of designer fragrances/colognes, that's not too bad. I can't account for longevity because my triple A's (the clothes we floor models must wear to work) are all soaked in it, so I can't give an unbiased opinion. Overall, I do like Fierce. However, there are a couple of fragrances we sell in-store that smell better in my opinion (1892 Red is the beeeeeeeeest!!). Oh, and I like how there is a picture on the inside of the bottle (the picture itself ain't too had either :P )

on 3/2/2013 10:44:00 PM

I am so in love with this smell, I don't even know where to begin. I would literally go into Abercrombie and spray myself with this scent and walk out. I know it is a man's scent but it smells great on both girls and guys. I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it (and i steal some here and there hehe).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

As much as I love this smell, it is pretty expensive and I don't find it stays on that well.
I use it as a day fragrance and get complimented when wearing it regularly, but it is expensive and as an eau de cologne isn't really worth the price in my opinion. Try and get someone to pick up a large bottle when in the US and bring it back as a gift for you.

on 1/1/2012 9:41:00 AM

I don't care how popular it is; it smells generic and reeks when you walk by an A&F store. The smell is cloying, poorly formulated and is sickeningly tacky

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Oh god how I hate this fragrance. Haha. I used to work at an a&f and this scent would soak itself in all my clothes and my slippers.

Overall, it's alright but there are better colognes out there. Fierce has a very sharp note. I think it smells better when It starts to wear off rather than the initial spritz.

on 4/22/2011 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing fragrance but here is the secrete.......... it is really a weaker version of Chanel Platinum Egoiste which is a Eau De Toilette. Fierce is a cologne. The difference is what you may ask. EDT's are up to 12% oil and colognes are up to 5-6% oil. I would suggest you get a bottle of Chanel for men before this product but don't worry if you already own one...... I have them both and use them often. Cheers!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Polo Black