August 29, 2014 | 1785 users online

Fragrance - Abercrombie & Fitch - 'Fierce'

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Isa97

I am in looooove with this cologne! every time I notice a boy wears it, I instantly get an urge to rip his clothes off haha :)
The price is a huge bummer though, it's not something you can easily buy for your boyfriend for valentines day or something. And of course the packaging is just pure eye candy!
If you have the money, I'd definitely recommend buying it for your man or even for yourself since many girls wear this cologne as well :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Mewables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Christ, is this the scent that assaults my senses 30 feet from the store? Makes me pull an instant sourpuss face. I have not even been in A&F before just because of this smell. I don't like the scent, especially not when I'm smothered in it. I call it 'douche stink', always some obnoxious bro in a wrinkly, oversized button-down shirt in bars who reek of this stuff around here. Funny, because I don't think it's marketed to that demographic! You can find far better scents at the same price point online. I suppose it's at least one step up from those obnoxiously synthetic drugstore scents. I realize fragrance is a very personal choice, and seeing as how often I smell this on guys (even from a far distance), it's a very popular scent...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by berlianips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i don't like smell, don't wanna buy it, but overall is okay, and my husband love it too

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I currently work at Abercrombie & Fitch. I have actually become immune to this fragrance because I am constantly surrounded by it. I will let you in on a secret... Fierce is sprayed automatically every 20 minutes or so out of these special ducts in various spots in the store, including two at the entrance. That is why this fragrance knocks you over when you simply pass by the store. It's actually a more concentrated version of the Fierce we sell in the bottle. But anyway... Fierce actually smells pretty good. It doesn't give me a massive headache, which alot of not-so-good colognes/perfumes do, so that's a plus. It smells manly and sexy, yet in my opinion, this could pass for a unisex fragrance. Alot of girls like it and spray themselves down with it in the store. However, it is, in my opinion, a little too expensive. It runs for like $0.50 per mL... Compared to alot of designer fragrances/colognes, that's not too bad. I can't account for longevity because my triple A's (the clothes we floor models must wear to work) are all soaked in it, so I can't give an unbiased opinion. Overall, I do like Fierce. However, there are a couple of fragrances we sell in-store that smell better in my opinion (1892 Red is the beeeeeeeeest!!). Oh, and I like how there is a picture on the inside of the bottle (the picture itself ain't too had either :P )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

I am so in love with this smell, I don't even know where to begin. I would literally go into Abercrombie and spray myself with this scent and walk out. I know it is a man's scent but it smells great on both girls and guys. I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it (and i steal some here and there hehe).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by JackHawkins37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As much as I love this smell, it is pretty expensive and I don't find it stays on that well.
I use it as a day fragrance and get complimented when wearing it regularly, but it is expensive and as an eau de cologne isn't really worth the price in my opinion. Try and get someone to pick up a large bottle when in the US and bring it back as a gift for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by justcallmed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't care how popular it is; it smells generic and reeks when you walk by an A&F store. The smell is cloying, poorly formulated and is sickeningly tacky

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh god how I hate this fragrance. Haha. I used to work at an a&f and this scent would soak itself in all my clothes and my slippers.

Overall, it's alright but there are better colognes out there. Fierce has a very sharp note. I think it smells better when It starts to wear off rather than the initial spritz.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by nebby777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing fragrance but here is the secrete.......... it is really a weaker version of Chanel Platinum Egoiste which is a Eau De Toilette. Fierce is a cologne. The difference is what you may ask. EDT's are up to 12% oil and colognes are up to 5-6% oil. I would suggest you get a bottle of Chanel for men before this product but don't worry if you already own one...... I have them both and use them often. Cheers!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My husband had this cologne when we first met and wears it almost daily, despite me having purchased him several other colognes in a desperate attempt to get his to stop wearing this. I think that it smells AWFUL. It smells terrible in the bottle as well as on him.
A&F had a cologne many years ago called WOODS, which was the most AMAZING smelling cologne that I have ever smelled. I just discovered that A&F very recently carries this cologne again. I was thrilled. I plan on purchasing WOODS for my husband for Valentine's Day. My only complaint with WOODS is that it used to come in a nice looking bottle and now I see it comes in a bottle similar to FIERCE with a half naked man on it. I think that the bottle now looks cheap and just lame. The last time I checked, my husand's bottle of FIERCE was almost gone, and I am hoping that he will wear the WOODS and not re-purchase the FIERCE. It literally makes me nauseated and causes me to gag when he wears it. To me it smells very cheap, like an AXE body spray mixed with guinee pig cage (cedar wood chips and pee). DISGUSTING.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No