September 20, 2014 | 1508 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - L'eau Cheap and Chic

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The opening has some green tea style freshness, then comes some powder, a hint of florals and a LOT of musk. It reminds me of a fresh green tea mens aftershave with a strong musk base. Like Bulgari Green Tea (aka Au The Vert), or Elizabeth Arden Green Tea "Sport" with extra powdery musk. I see it as masculine, musky and sporty, nice but something better suited to a man! Lasting power on me is 2 - 3 hours.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by CobraRose

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Hate the name, hate the bottle, hate the scent. I only tried it because someone on the fragrance board found it similar to Estee Lauder Azuree, but lighter. To me, it did not resemble Azuree at all. There's a mothball-like note (maybe the anise?) in this that made it a scrubber for me. Notes (from Moschino website): top--star anise, gooseberry, orange; middle--May rose, freesia, calla; base--heliotrope flower, sheer amber, vetiver.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Hildez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is what I wanted Chanel no. 5 or Chanel no. 5 eau premiere to be! It smells like those two, but much softer and less old fashioned. It's a nice, clean, powdery fragrance. Minus one lippie for the staying power, but I don't really mind, because I'll just spray again. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by kim7

I love moschino products! first of all, they are so affordable and their packagings are so adorable. Also this scent itself is very cute. It's very suitable for teenage girls and it smells like fresh fruits which is great :)
I definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2008 8:11:00 AM More reviews by poynet

L'EAU CHEAP AND CHIC, bottle green-orange is only one I love. First time I knew it from a perfume collector on TV, she recommend this perfume to be most popular fragrance of girls. Once I try it, I fall in love this odour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2007 2:03:00 AM More reviews by glowfishglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a very fruity and young scent. I found that it had almost no staying power on my skin. I wish I had found this back in high school. It's a very young scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2007 10:01:00 AM More reviews by furreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely 100% love this fragrance. I have never found a scent that fits me as well as this one :) All praise. It's playful and mysterious, kinda heavy and best suited for parties.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2007 10:32:00 AM More reviews by mlbalinge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am writing this review for L'Eau Cheap and Chic, in the white, orange and green bottle (shown in the advertisement above) not Cheap and Chic (the perfume) in the black and red bottle. I set up another review for that fragrance, so if you want to review Cheap and Chic, you can now go there. These are two completely different fragrances. I do not really like L'Eau Cheap and Chic, because I'm not a huge fan of musk. L'Eau is a musky floral. Smells nothing like the citrus floral of Cheap and Chic. L'Eau isn't terrible, it's just not my bag, baby.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2007 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Shaznia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This perfume is definitely misunderstood. Just because it's named Cheap and Chic it doesn't have to smell like cheap perfume. Most of my friends actually say that it smells like a really expensive perfume when I put it on so that is definitely a plus for me. I'm not a fan of musky perfume but the musky smell in this perfume is subtle but just enough to make you pay attention. Kinda sexy...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2006 1:29:00 PM More reviews by themeglet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was not at all the scent that I had expected from L'eau Cheap & Chic. It *is* quite musky-- a light white musk that never really gets off the ground. I was expecting a somewhat lighter, more citrusy version of the much nicer Cheap & Chic (which, for some reason, isn't listed here). Beyond a rather uninspired, watery white musk impression, there's just not enough going on here to justify another repurchase. If you want a fresh, zesty scent from Moschino, I'd suggest trying the regular Cheap & Chic, I Love Love, or Oh! de Moschino-- all great scents.