July 30, 2014 | 2023 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - No 5 Bath Soap (Savon Pour Le Bain)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Lana1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this soap.
It lathers beautifully with a thick, rich, creamy lather that doesn't dry out the skin and the scent is amazing. Strong, cold, clean floral aldehydes. There's not much of the more creamy, musky notes of N5 EdT or EdP, which can be either a good or a bad thing, depending on what you like. I personally love those notes, but I don't mind them being absent in the soap.
I love how luxurious this soap feels. I love how big it is and the soft creamy pink color and the shape.
The scent does last for a while on skin, but I can't comment on how long exactly, because I usually use perfume (either N5 EdT or any other perfume) after using the soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love, love, love! always ask for this at Christmas it's that good! gorgeous packaging with a beautiful sent that lasts and lasts! love! HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by masamim10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a great soap for a personal splurge session in the bath. If you really love the smell of this perfume, and would like to be surrounded by it while relaxing in the bath or in the shower, this is great.

It's also nice that the smell is there but not overpowering. The smell does not stay strongly after the bath so it does not replace spritzing the actual perfume.

It would be nice for a gift, or for a personal splurge. Not something I would get for everyday use though, since it is a little pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by kittyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very pleasant indeed. I agree with other reviewers that the soapy aspects of No 5 translate well into a bar soap. It lasts well, lathers beautifully and leaves a subtle scent. The bar does split a little, so one lippie off for that. A great gift for the No 5 lover in your life!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh yum, oh yum. I can't say enough about this soap. Chanel No 5 is my favorite frag ever, and this soap is a fresher way to experience the scent; it draws out the naturally "soapy" notes and has less of the ylang and jasmine that offends some people who would otherwise like No 5. It is so incredibly fragrant that I use the box it comes in as a drawer sachet!

It's a very nice quality soap, too: rich lathering, silky feeling, lasts a long time. Leaves a pleasant amount of scent on the skin; a real Hollywood-diva bathing experience. My one gripe is I wish it came in a soap dish!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by SqueekEBat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this soap. I am a big fan of Chanel #5 and between this and the shower gel and lotion this is the best. It is expensive ($17 USD) but will last a real long time. My last bar lasted almost a year! It cleans good too on top of being very fragrant. Definitly my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2007 9:05:00 PM More reviews by AJC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this soap! It compliments the 'soapy' fragrance of No.5, but the best thing is that it lathers in this incredibly lush and rich foam and moisturizes my skin wonderfully leaving it delicately and sexy scented. I like to follow with the Body Satin Spray from the same line -- a great continous spray oil, which leaves my skin heavenly soft and more scented. Just a little spritz of EDT and I'm ready to conquer the day!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2006 4:41:00 PM More reviews by maschaa

The only soap that doesn't dry me out. Got this as a gift, don't have the money to afford it myself (poor student) and only use this on occasions I need to feel extra glamorous :P I really love this soap! Only downside is it is rather large and doesn't fit in any soap container.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 6:46:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't care for the perfume on me, but I like the fresh clean scent that this soap gives. This makes me smell like the EDP/EDT should of & works with my chemistry.