October 2, 2014 | 1422 users online

Bronzers - Jane - Oil-Free Bronzing Powder - 07 Sunkissed Bronze [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by xosandy

I'm a bit bummed that this is discontinued. It was an incredibly inexpensive product. The only downfall to this is that it contains bits of shimmer. If it weren't for the shimmer I'd give it a solid 5 stars but sadly I'll have to downgrade it to a 3.5 because it isn't suitable for everyday use. I did love how lightweight it felt on my skin. Almost as if it were nude. It is very pigmented and the color is the perfect sunkissed bronze. Now I'll have to find a new alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by janeming

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this bronzer. I had it in my makeup collection for quite some time now but never used it because i was too dark in the summer but in the winter i got lighter and its close to spring now and its the perfect shade! I have it in sun-kissed bronze. It does have shimmer in the bronzer but its not noticeable once you apply it into the face. Its more of a glow. The elf contouring and blush duo has wayyy more shimmer than this one. Too bad its discontinued, but if you happen to find it totally pick it up :))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by underage

I love this bronzer! I have it in Terracotta and I think it is discontinued now :( It's the perfect bronze for light skin tones and makes it look like you just got back from vacation. The compact comes with a mirror and it's super cheap! If anyone knows where to get this please let me know!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by SpicyCurry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent bronzer......and considering I own bronzers from high end brands such as Stila, Clinique, and Lancome, that's saying a lot! Goes on super smooth, no blotchy brown spots, not super shimmery, but enough shimmer to give skin a healthy tan glow, and it's a nice golden shade (I don't like bronzers that have cool undertones). The packaging is of excellent quality, and the amount given is generous, and for around 3 bucks, that's awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is great to contour. I actually used this for a very long time, and still have it in my makeup collection..Colr pigmentation is very good it is not shimmery at all,, ok maybe a little bit but not enough so that I can use it as a contour right? This is great for those who just want to try out a bronzer or just starting a makeup collection..I highly recommend this to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first bronzing powder, and I guess it's alright, nothing special. Saw good reviews on it and figured I'd get something cheap in case I didn't like the way it looked. The color of this bronzer seems to be a tiny bit too orange-y, and it seems to be really powdery, not very fine. I seem to need to use a lot of the powder for it to show up on my face, but it is quite nice for contouring the cheeks, it is very subtle. Good for the price, around 5 dollars at Rite Aid, but I'll be looking for a better quality, less orange-toned bronzer.

**EDIT: 5/3/2011: I like this a little better now that my skintone is a bit lighter. I think it doesn't show up well on skintones darker than NC30. I use an angled contour brush and press it once into the powder and apply it under my cheekbones. Great for subtle contouring, so I'm changing the rating to 4 lippies.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by scarletkisses

This is definitely not a matte bronzer, cause when I look carefully there are tiny gold shimmers within the powder. The good thing is that when applied to the skin, the shimmers are very small and unnoticeable so it generally looks like a glow on the face, which is great because I hate sparkle. I have to use a super light hand with this, or I will risk looking super dark. The amount given is generous though, and the price is great. Looks like I won't be finishing this till much later!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by junethea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did not work for me. But I do not want to give it a low rating, because it was partly my fault. The color of the bronzer is almost the same as my skin tone so no color showed up at all, only shimmer. I am a NC42. If you are darker, you will get the same results. I gave this to my friend who is a NC30 and she loved it. The brush's bristles are a bit harsh as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by glitteryangels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this bronzer!! I love how it makes my face look..skinnier! =))
I am using the 4th compact now, i really love it! Andddd, it is very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by lovilyest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. I use it to primarily to contour my face. It really makes my face look so much skinner. It is matte bronzer. In general, I'm not picky about bronzers. The most important thing for me are the shades. I have really fair skin and I think this shade blends nicely with my complexion. I don't care too much for the brush that comes with it. I apply it with a blush brush that I picked up from sephora. This is one of the products that I always have with me. I highly recommend it to people with really fair skin.